The Student Room Group

Applying for Veterinary Medicine at university

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Do universities ask to send transcripts of grades obtained after GCSE.
Original post by mussi
Do universities ask to send transcripts of grades obtained after GCSE.

I answered this for you on another thread yesterday, but If you're applying as an undergrad, then usually no as your A level grades will be available to them on UCAS.

In future please don't resurrect really old threads, start a new one or post in an active one :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
I answered this for you on another thread yesterday, but If you're applying as an undergrad, then usually no as your A level grades will be available to them on UCAS.

In future please don't resurrect really old threads, start a new one or post in an active one :smile:

Sorry about this. But I read somewhere that after UCAs application, Universities may send other documents to applicants to fill in for further information, such as grades or working experience.
Original post by mussi
Sorry about this. But I read somewhere that after UCAs application, Universities may send other documents to applicants to fill in for further information, such as grades or working experience.

That's true. All of the vet schools to my knowledge send out work experience questionnaires/get you to submit them at various points in the applications process. The information on grades I think only applies to Cambridge, who request information on your module grades if you don't declare them on UCAS. Not sure how applicable that is now that some subjects have switched over to terminal exams anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending