The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

which halls to stay in.

Is there anyone at bristol who could tell me some halls that are quiet to live in,im not into the party scene just like to chill and work hard,yes i know that sounds boring but that's just me :smile:
Reply 1
501 unanswered topics is there anyone out there who goes to bristol maybe its not the uni for me ,doesn't seem to be much interest. :frown:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Hey, forget the hall 'stereotypes', they are not all that applicable (save one or two) and vast majority of halls will make no difference to how loud/ party-ish they are, the people in your flat/ floor make your experience, and then the people on your course/ in general that you meet.

Choose a hall which suites you, e.g. distance, facilities, price, aesthetics, what you put in your personal statement makes the difference regarding the social side- this will determine what neighbours you are likely to have, not what hall you are in. After that just cross your fingers.
Reply 3
cheers joe ive now narrowed it down,as you said fingers crossed ,can't wait.
Original post by dazzler182

Hey dazzler182,

Glad you've managed to narrow down your accommodation choices. If you are still unsure and want to continue the search, Vita Student is private accommodation meaning you have your own space, peace and quiet.

The student experience is very important which is why we also have great communal facilities for them times when you do choose to mingle with the other residents or invite friends over!

It's very important to view your accommodation beforehand, if you ever want a Skype viewing just email us at [email protected]

Good luck with your results and if you have any questions just get in touch!

Sophie
Vita Student :smile:
Original post by dazzler182

Hi Joe,

Have you looked at Hotwells House? We have rooms available, which have modern fitted kitchens, bike storage and high speed Internet. The University is just a ten minute drive or 20 minute walk away.

For more information have a look at http://digstudent.co.uk/student-accommodation/bristol/hotwells-house/overview. Alternatively, you can call 0117 375 0670 to arrange a tour.

Good luck in your search to find the perfect accommodation!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending