The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by UnWise
Silva is not gonna get that goal is he? ****ing disgrace.

Sent from my HTC One

Nope. Well annoyed. But if yesterday is anything to go by, Silva will get points again this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
After one bad match, over 100,000 people have transferred out Courtois already. I really can't believe how short sighted some people are.

Not a good game week at all for me. Hopefully next week I'll have more luck. :tongue:
Why isn't Silva getting the goal. He CLEARLY scored it. That 5 points and probably 3 bps lost for no reason. Wtf

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Undisclosed 15
Why isn't Silva getting the goal. He CLEARLY scored it. That 5 points and probably 3 bps lost for no reason. Wtf

Posted from TSR Mobile

How he received 0 bonus points is beyond me. He was the best player on the pitch by some distance.

Sent from my HTC One
Original post by UnWise
How he received 0 bonus points is beyond me. He was the best player on the pitch by some distance.

Sent from my HTC One

I think Fantasy take into consideration goals and assists more than anything for attackers. He only made one assist despite pulling the strings.

Posted from TSR Mobile
They do often issue corrections when it's obvious since I think they get so many complaints.
Original post by Zerforax
They do often issue corrections when it's obvious since I think they get so many complaints.

But Toure has been credited with the goal officially so it's unlikely Fantasy will give it to Silva.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is allegedly Jose Fonte's team...

Original post by sr90
This is allegedly Jose Fonte's team...

Isn't Lloris out injured for ages?

Someone needs to tell him to spend less on his defence :colondollar:
Cedric last sub, does he know something we don't :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Saw someone triple captained Courtious the other day. Got everything they deserved.
Reply 791
Original post by qwerty_mad
But Toure has been credited with the goal officially so it's unlikely Fantasy will give it to Silva.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, everywhere lists it as a Toure goal so fantasy won't change it I assume, even though everyone seems to be saying it should have been given to Silva, strange.

Well the GW was perhaps not completely disastrous for me bearing in mind it was a mostly a low scoring week, but not one of my midfielders got more than 3 points, not one of my players scored a goal, I had 14 pts on the bench, I fell for the Sterling hype and Toure and Kompany getting such good totals obviously hurts my position, so not great :lol:
Reply 792
Original post by ArsenalWenger

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm, good observation, he made an assist, but was taken off at halftime, I don't know whether that was because of his performance or the yellow card though.

Original post by The Shed End
Saw someone triple captained Courtious the other day. Got everything they deserved.

I'd never even regular captain a goalie, let alone triple captain a goalie, wtf, were they hoping for a miracle and that he saved a penalty or something? :lolwut:
Original post by JoeL1994
Is it too late to join @SirMasterKey? Haven't played FPL in 3 years so thought I'd see if TSR had a league going :P

Team name is: Who is Mourinho?

Sending the code now. League will stop accepting players at the end of September.

Original post by Sheepmaster317
Hey guys, my team for GW1 was this:

Courtois
Alderweireld, O'Shea, Cedric
Hazard, Fabregas, Depay, Ramsey, Sterling
Rooney, C Wilson

Schwarzer, Deeney, Turner, Simpson

I only got 24 for this week so obviously not a great start at all. My question is whether I should wildcard it or stick with it?

Obviously my defence is a bit dodgy and I suspect I'll need a new keeper but I'm a bit disappointed that my midfield scored 0 goals and 0 assists between them. Just wondering if it's worth sticking with them until the international break or starting fresh? Think I'm overreacting but I hate my entire team with a passion atm. Thanks.

Keep it for now. WC after 1 week is crazy.
Original post by ArsenalWenger

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well he's hardly going to drop himself is he lol

What the actual ****
Original post by sr90
Well he's hardly going to drop himself is he lol

What the actual ****

Yeah probably lol, just him having him last sub made me a bit worried

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pics or it didn't happen.
image.jpgThe guy I played in H2H triple captained Cech.
Original post by Zerforax
Pics or it didn't happen.

He's right, i've seen it on Twitter now. Minus 6 points LOL
Original post by qwerty_mad

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Olie
Yeah, everywhere lists it as a Toure goal so fantasy won't change it I assume, even though everyone seems to be saying it should have been given to Silva, strange.

Well the GW was perhaps not completely disastrous for me bearing in mind it was a mostly a low scoring week, but not one of my midfielders got more than 3 points, not one of my players scored a goal, I had 14 pts on the bench, I fell for the Sterling hype and Toure and Kompany getting such good totals obviously hurts my position, so not great :lol:

I want my ****ing Silva goal! :fuhrer: :fuhrer: :fuhrer: :fuhrer: :fuhrer:

Latest