The Student Room Group

Clinical Sciences @ Bradford

Scroll to see replies

Hi what did u do for your personal statement, I mean what was it based on? I am thinking about applying to this course but also Adult Nursing is it ok for my personal statement to be based on Nursing as I really don't know what to do? Thank you
Original post by aSian_cUtY
I'm in first year. There's 60 people on our course. 20 of which will make it through...not necessarily the top 20 who score highest but the ones who do best at interview. Clinical sciences interview is basically a medicine interview but theyl also ask u tell us about something u learnt in biology...so revise that beforehand! apart from that its a relatively easy interview to pass, so good luck
Ok Thank you do you have to sit a UKCAT test, is it just medicine that you can get into or other degrees and if I did do the foundation year and did not get into leeds could I try again in year 1 or would I just have to continue the clinical science degree? As if you get onto year 1 would you be able to studt the full medicince degree for 5 years? I have also phoned the admission at the University they said that it is mostly for people who want to study medicine + is there any tips or things that I could include in my personal statement? And most importantly I got told that I could base my perish a lbs game by on science and then change it to medicine after I have studied the foundation year am I right? Thank you :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 42
can you use this course to try and get onto pharmacy or optom? bit confused atm :s

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending