The Student Room Group

Sheffield Hallam/Bradford transfer to medicine and University of Sheffield

Hi, I am already in the process and had my interview etc waiting for my outcome. Has anybody revived their offer yet? I also want to find people who have been through the same process to speak with online.
Remember no discussing interview questions.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I am already in the process and had my interview etc waiting for my outcome. Has anybody revived their offer yet? I also want to find people who have been through the same process to speak with online.

Hi there - I'm sorry I'm a little bit confused. Process and interview for what? :redface:
The title says for Hallam and Bradford transfer to medicine at the University of Sheffield. It is to do with transferring from Biomed/clinical sciences. I just wanted to find people who were doing the same process.
Original post by 04MR17
Hi there - I'm sorry I'm a little bit confused. Process and interview for what? :redface:
I imagine the restrictions for eligibility for the scheme means that there probably aren't that many people who apply, so you might find it hard to find others on here who are in the same position :frown:

I have moved your thread to the medical schools forum in the meantime where those applying through this scheme may be more likely to see it :smile:
There are 20 places in total so probably more likely than other schemes but thank you for moving the thread, much apreciated.
Original post by artful_lounger
I imagine the restrictions for eligibility for the scheme means that there probably aren't that many people who apply, so you might find it hard to find others on here who are in the same position :frown:

I have moved your thread to the medical schools forum in the meantime where those applying through this scheme may be more likely to see it :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #1

HI, sorry i'm late but just wanted to know if you ended up getting an offer for med? I'm considering this route but i don't know if i should take the risk as 20 is a quite low number considering they're gonna choose students from two unis.
Original post by lyca677
HI, sorry i'm late but just wanted to know if you ended up getting an offer for med? I'm considering this route but i don't know if i should take the risk as 20 is a quite low number considering they're gonna choose students from two unis.

Yes I got a place I’m in my second year now.
Reply 7
Original post by mimiferguson
Yes I got a place I’m in my second year now.

oh wow congrats!!!! would you recommend this to others too? also do you mind telling me what ur ucat was thanks a lot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending