The Student Room Group
University of York
York

University of York - Freshers 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sophiejaz
I'm Langwith, premium ensuite. I would've also have liked Heslington West as well so I'm trying to find someone to swap with. :smile: Hopefully I'll see you around then! :biggrin:

I'm sure I saw someone looking to swap an Alcuin room for a Hes East one, have you checked the thread about wanting to change accommodation? It's under the Uni of York section on here.

Yep, looking forward to it :biggrin:
University of York
York
Is anyone thinking of getting tickets to the comedy night? I quite like Sean Walsh, so wondering if it's worth going :smile:
Reply 182
Original post by SarahLund
Is anyone thinking of getting tickets to the comedy night? I quite like Sean Walsh, so wondering if it's worth going :smile:

Got a link to it? Wouldn't mind seeing who else is there actually! Really not looked at anything for freshers yet and doesn't seem to be much coming from my college :frown:
Hi I'm Ellie and I'm staying in Janet baker A1 do you know what flat you are in?
Original post by ToxicGinger
Hi, I'm James. I'm also doing Computer Science and staying in Janet Baker court (A1)! Which block are you in?
Original post by Maxeth
Got a link to it? Wouldn't mind seeing who else is there actually! Really not looked at anything for freshers yet and doesn't seem to be much coming from my college :frown:

http://freshers.yusu.org/tickets that's about as detailed as it gets, so I'm still considering. Haven't seen Constantine post anything yet, what college are you in?
Reply 185
http://freshers.yusu.org/tickets that's about as detailed as it gets, so I'm still considering. Haven't seen Constantine post anything yet, what college are you in?

Vanbrugh, bit of a late-comer so little choice. Is Constantine the one in the eastern part?
Original post by Elliestott97
Hi I'm Ellie and I'm staying in Janet baker A1 do you know what flat you are in?

Hi Ellie, I'm in Flat 3. What flat are you in and what course are you studying? :smile:
Original post by Maxeth
Vanbrugh, bit of a late-comer so little choice. Is Constantine the one in the eastern part?

Ah I see, yeah I'm on Hes East so will have to do a fair bit of walking!

The Colour Festival is a must 29th Sept Hes East - a friend went to one at Nottingham Uni - not to be missed.
Original post by kapsake
Finally somebody on my course! Haven't met anybody yet lol. Can't really help you with colleges though. I'll be living in Vanbrugh myself but idk which one is better or something. :biggrin:

Thank god, lool you are the first person i know doing my course as well, well if i fail to meet anyone ill be sure to try and findyou hahah
I've bought the freshers weekend ticket for the big top and comedy night but i don't drink so i'm still unsure as to whether to do the viking raid. I don't think any college events have been released yet as i'm in Constantine.
Hey. I'm doing maths and I'm in Constentine block C1. Is anyone in Constentine and which block?
Original post by Marina222
Hey. I'm doing maths and I'm in Constentine block C1. Is anyone in Constentine and which block?

I'm in Constantine, C1/306! Studying Computer Science
Original post by Jorgen Freeman
I'm in Constantine, C1/306! Studying Computer Science

I'm in C1/408 so it's the same block but I think I'm a floor up
I'm in C1/408 so it's the same block but I think I'm a floor up

Ah okay, I've found a few others in C block so far but none on my floor
Original post by Jorgen Freeman
Ah okay, I've found a few others in C block so far but none on my floor

Same. I wanted to see if I could find people in the same flat to talk and maybe get to know them
Same. I wanted to see if I could find people in the same flat to talk and maybe get to know them

Scratch that, I just found someone on the Constantine thread three doors down from me :P

I'm in C1 too :biggrin: I'm 110

Edit: Question answered already :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Photographer406
I've bought the freshers weekend ticket for the big top and comedy night but i don't drink so i'm still unsure as to whether to do the viking raid. I don't think any college events have been released yet as i'm in Constantine.

The Colour Festival is a must 29th Sept Hes East, this is soft drinks only as it is during the day probably got some food stalls, can still have fun without alcohol, I am a 2nd year can't drink alcohol, but have had a fantastic 1st year and made some great friends.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending