The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

University of Edinburgh Freshers 2015

Scroll to see replies

Why? We're all in the same boat. No need to freak out. :smile:
Original post by HopelessOpus
Is anyone else freaking out for Monday??
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
i'm freaking out too! i cant believe how fast it has come , although i was complaining about how slow summer was going as well.
Hello

Is anyone going to the big cheese on Saturday and the ice breaker . As I'm staying at home looking to go along with some people. Tag along with a group. Thanks ☺️
Does anyone know if we have to schedule our meeting with our personal tutors or will the uni choose a date and notify us?

Original post by Soph99955
Hello

Is anyone going to the big cheese on Saturday and the ice breaker . As I'm staying at home looking to go along with some people. Tag along with a group. Thanks ☺️

I'm going to both.
There's a meetup for students living at home on saturday, just before the big cheese. You might want to check it out, meet people there, and go together :smile:
When applying for a course at Edinburgh uni they ask for a science at nat 5, what do they count as a science? Do they count computing science and psychology as one ?
I feel the same! I'm not living in Edinburgh so i'm a bit worried about going to freshers as i will literally know no one
Reply 66
Original post by ElsAnna
Hi, I'm Jamie and I'll be studying Physics.Anyone else staying at home? I was planning on going to the events for commuters but it would be nice to know some people before then haha
Hey man I don't know if you've gotten a response to this yet but I'm totally down to go to freshers with you if you are still interested :smile:Interested?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 67
Original post by sillypandaxo
That's great! What time/day are you arriving? I think I'll be arriving at like 3-5 on Saturday.

Hey! Sorry I missed this, how's uni life treating you? We should come visit you downstairs lol, PM me and I'll add you on Facebook.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending