The Student Room Group

BPP or University of Law for llb?

hi, I am an international student and I am interested in studying law. I am considering going into either BPP or University of Law for the accelerated law degree. Which one do you prefer? Thanks a lot.
Original post by AmazingChan
hi, I am an international student and I am interested in studying law. I am considering going into either BPP or University of Law for the accelerated law degree. Which one do you prefer? Thanks a lot.

Hi AmazingChan,

Thanks for your interest in BPP University, we're glad to hear you're thinking of us to study law.

When are you thinking about starting your studies? Our admissions team can put you contact with one of our tutors who can explain a bit more about BPP University and what we have to offer, you can also arrange to come in and see our centres and see where you might be studying. By all means also speak to someone from the University of Law and see how they compare :smile:. That way you can make an informed decision.

03332 201262

Thanks, Charlotte
Original post by AmazingChan

From my personal experience BPP is a better choice. This is entirely personal but from my experience the staff at BPP tends to be more personable and supportive. I also think that, in terms of reputation, BPP has a hedge now.
Reply 3
I am thinking about starting my studies in September 2016 and I am just thinking whether I should choose an accelerated one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending