The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Anyone disappointed with their accommodation offer?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr.Spock
Ohh heyy, I'm also called Katie and doing maths :P Have you done the work sheets yet?

Hi! I've done a few questions I'll probably do the rest on the weekend. What accomadation are you staying in? :smile:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by K_A_T_I_E
Hi! I've done a few questions I'll probably do the rest on the weekend. What accomadation are you staying in? :smile:

Yeah same :P I'm in Wills Hall :smile: I think I read you're in Northwell house? Just out of curiosity do you know when you're moving in? :smile:
Yeah same :P I'm in Wills Hall :smile: I think I read you're in Northwell house? Just out of curiosity do you know when you're moving in? :smile:

Yeah I'm in Northwell house, I think I move in on Saturday the 19th but it might be the Sunday I'm not sure :smile:
Yeah I'm in Northwell house, I think I move in on Saturday the 19th but it might be the Sunday I'm not sure :smile:

Yeah I'm trying to decide when I'm going to go. Are you going to join the SU maths society? :smile:
Yeah I'm trying to decide when I'm going to go. Are you going to join the SU maths society? :smile:

I didn't even realise there was a SU Maths Society, but now I've Googled it I definitely want to join! I'm guessing you'll join too? :biggrin:
I didn't even realise there was a SU Maths Society, but now I've Googled it I definitely want to join! I'm guessing you'll join too? :biggrin:

Yeah I am :smile: Ahh awesome, I guess I will see you there then :biggrin:

I think most people join Matrix. You don't pay much but you don't really get much... the promise of "more variety in socials" usually amounts to more bar crawls. You'll get free pizza if you go to the AGM.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending