Reply 2
arkbar
See attachment for token comedic rah.

ha ha! Nice one :wink:

I'm sure we can find more if we look hard enough :ninja:
Reply 3
Yes! Spot the Rah!!!
Reply 4
Are all the front fornt row special important people ?
Reply 5
Where are you, Tufts?
Was this photo for the Cuths freshers who decided they didn't want to gatecrash Mildert's photo?
Reply 7
are all the freshers on this? I'm looking for a mate from home but can't see him anywhere!
Reply 8
BlueRibbon
Are all the front fornt row special important people ?

lol if being small means you are special then I guess so yes.

Big sods at the back. Little sods at the front. ;yes; (The latter includes little Lash Penguin. Can you see the fella?) :p:
Reply 9
arrr i see i thought they were important as some look a tad too serious for a comedy photo
Reply 10
BlueRibbon
arrr i see i thought they were important as some look a tad too serious for a comedy photo

Even the guy getting humped right at the front? :p:
haha no he looks like he's enjoying himself , i didnt realise at first that his trousers are around his ankles !
I seem to think that the name of the gentleman in question is Aidan Briggs. If you are interested in hearing what he has to say for himself (not on the humping incident in question but just on general theatre stuff) then his durham21 articles can be accessed here.

http://durham21.co.uk/home/people.asp?author=Aidan_Briggs
Reply 13
Agbonlaheto
I seem to think that the name of the gentleman in question is Aidan Briggs. If you are interested in hearing what he has to say for himself (not on the humping incident in question but just on general theatre stuff) then his durham21 articles can be accessed here.

http://durham21.co.uk/home/people.asp?author=Aidan_Briggs

Is he a current student? What degree?
Tufts
Is he a current student? What degree?

The directory tells me that he is a current student doing Combined Honours in Arts
Reply 15
Agbonlaheto
The directory tells me that he is a current student doing Combined Honours in Arts

Ta for the info :smile: I've seen him around. He seems to get about a lot. I remember at the Cuths freshers meal he got to sit at the front with the staff :confused:
Tufts
Ta for the info :smile: I've seen him around. He seems to get about a lot. I remember at the Cuths freshers meal he got to sit at the front with the staff :confused:

Yeah, he's JCR chair. The people at the front are the exec and college officers, I think.
Reply 17
durhamdosser
Yeah, he's JCR chair. The people at the front are the exec and college officers, I think.

What's a chair? :redface:

(In this context of course) :p:
Reply 18
No, really Tufts, what planet have you been living on?
Reply 19
arkbar
No, really Tufts, what planet have you been living on?

I have no idea :eek: I've never really got far away enough to take a good look at it

Latest