The Student Room Group

Help needed from ADULT NURSING students at LEEDS

Hi! I'm applying for an adult nursing degree for September 2016 and have a few questions if anyone could help?
I was wondering how the accomodation works with nursing and whether you live on campus or live in the hospital accomodation? Additionally, it might be a very stupid question to ask but do Nursing applicants have the October 15th deadline? Hope someone can help because I can't find the answers anywhere!
Reply 1
Original post by beckieluford
Hi! I'm applying for an adult nursing degree for September 2016 and have a few questions if anyone could help?
I was wondering how the accomodation works with nursing and whether you live on campus or live in the hospital accomodation? Additionally, it might be a very stupid question to ask but do Nursing applicants have the October 15th deadline? Hope someone can help because I can't find the answers anywhere!

I've just finished the course.

You live in uni halls, they try to put nurses in one of three halls. No, nursing deadline is the same as other courses in January.

Feel free to ask any other questions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you so much, its so unclear on everything. Do you mind if I asked which halls you were in a s whether you enjoyed them or not? Thank you for replying x
Reply 3
Original post by beckieluford
Thank you so much, its so unclear on everything. Do you mind if I asked which halls you were in a s whether you enjoyed them or not? Thank you for replying x

I was in The Tannery, yes I really enjoyed living in halls :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah ok, thats so helpful. Thank you so much x

Quick Reply

Latest