The Student Room Group

How much teaspoons of sugar do you have in one day?

I consume around 4-6 teaspoons a day..
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
2....many
Reply 2
None.
Original post by Inexorably
2....many

Haha nice one :laugh:
Original post by Vanny17
None.

Why? You need to have atleast some :s-smilie:
I drink 3 cups of green tea a day - no sugar, no milk.

And I have done so for the past 15 years.
I'll be back with the stats once I actually care to count. But that can give you a hint that it's a lawt.
Reply 7
However many teaspoons of sugar everyone thinks they are having per day they should multiply by two* in order to take into account the sugar in their food.

(I swear by a product called Half Spoon by Silverspoon.Its half the calories of sugar but tastes like sugar.

I drink 15 cups of coffee a day so I need to watch my sugar intake and just half a spoon of this stuff suffices.)

* probably even more
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
I drink 3 cups of green tea a day - no sugar, no milk.

And I have done so for the past 15 years.

Nice, I have a cup of warm milk with 2 teaspoons in the morning and night whereas I have few cups of green tea without sugar too :smile:
None as in I dont put sugar in my coffee/tea or into my food. However obviously theres sugar in food.
Original post by moggis
However many teaspoons of sugar everyone thinks they are having per day they should multiply by two* in order to take into account the sugar in their food.

(I swear by a product called Half Spoon by Silverspoon.Its half the calories of sugar but tastes like sugar.

I drink 15 cups of coffee a day so I need to watch my sugar intake and just half a spoon of this stuff suffices.)

* probably even more

whaaaat
Original post by Ms. Mamacita
I'll be back with the stats once I actually care to count. But that can give you a hint that it's a lawt.

Okay :smile:
Original post by moggis

* probably even more

That's totally fine, as long as you eat healthy :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by driftawaay
None as in I dont put sugar in my coffee/tea or into my food. However obviously theres sugar in food.

True, that makes sense. Our bodies can get sufficient of these in terms of carbohydrates.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 14
None. No sugar, absolutely zero sweeteners, no salt.
Reply 15
Original post by driftawaay
whaaaat

More common than you might think I think.

Im sure most writers must drink close to that amount for example.
Reply 16
Original post by Simes
None. No sugar, absolutely zero sweeteners, no salt.

Do you eat bread? One gramme of salt per slice and 6 grammes is the daily recommended allowance I think.But that's from memory so could be wrong.
Original post by Azhar Rana
Why? You need to have atleast some :s-smilie:

I don't drink tea or coffee. :smile:
i have 2 in coffee... 0 in tea
2 - 3

Quick Reply

Latest