The Student Room Group

Help urgent! Spanish due tomorrow please help!!!!!!!

OK
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Yes, I'm working and I have a part time job at a supermarket in Liverpool I started about three months ago. I'm working on weekends from eight to six. However, from next weekend I have a break of four to six months to a charity abroad. I'm happy with my income because I can buy video games and a lot of clothes. In my work I have to stack shelves and helping customers yet because I do not like my work to be repetitive, but I like talking to people because it makes me happy.Last year I did an internship at a bank in Newcastle, because I am good with numbers I also like mathematics. I learned a lot because my boss was very helpful and showed me interesting things. In my opinion, it was a very positive experience because I learned to count money very fast. However, it was very difficult because my boss was very demanding and had to do a lot of hard work!my school was fantastic so good grades in English and mathematics. That's why I love the subject. In college so I decided to make science and computer science. After I did a computer course for a few years. But I do not like because it was useless. Now I'm thinking about taking a course in ENGINEERING, because I would like aircraft engineer.I think I'm worthy, I worry about the people who work with me. I am efficient also my friends say that a lot of work. I adapt very well to different work environments because I believe I am talkative and generous. I am bilingual in English and Bengali because my father is from England, but my mother is from Bangladesh. Also I have a license to fly a plane.I like a challenge, therefore work in an international airport as I like to help people with different languages. My brother worked with the company Lamborghini and suggested I should work with people because it is important to share experiences.If you can tell me more about the overtime pay? I will also receive free training? Also where I go to work

Hold tyt google translate. Seems like you just copy and pasted the spanish translation bro haha
Reply 2
Original post by SimSembi
Yes, I'm working and I have a part time job at a supermarket in Liverpool I started about three months ago. I'm working on weekends from eight to six. However, from next weekend I have a break of four to six months to a charity abroad. I'm happy with my income because I can buy video games and a lot of clothes. In my work I have to stack shelves and helping customers yet because I do not like my work to be repetitive, but I like talking to people because it makes me happy.Last year I did an internship at a bank in Newcastle, because I am good with numbers I also like mathematics. I learned a lot because my boss was very helpful and showed me interesting things. In my opinion, it was a very positive experience because I learned to count money very fast. However, it was very difficult because my boss was very demanding and had to do a lot of hard work!my school was fantastic so good grades in English and mathematics. That's why I love the subject. In college so I decided to make science and computer science. After I did a computer course for a few years. But I do not like because it was useless. Now I'm thinking about taking a course in ENGINEERING, because I would like aircraft engineer.I think I'm worthy, I worry about the people who work with me. I am efficient also my friends say that a lot of work. I adapt very well to different work environments because I believe I am talkative and generous. I am bilingual in English and Bengali because my father is from England, but my mother is from Bangladesh. Also I have a license to fly a plane.I like a challenge, therefore work in an international airport as I like to help people with different languages. My brother worked with the company Lamborghini and suggested I should work with people because it is important to share experiences.If you can tell me more about the overtime pay? I will also receive free training? Also where I go to work

Hold tyt google translate. Seems like you just copy and pasted the spanish translation bro haha

huh I didn't understand?
Reply 3
Original post by KryptoModz
huh I didn't understand?

it looks like you wrote the english and just translated it into spanish. If you didn't, its pretty good work
Reply 4

I didn't use google translator? What makes you so sure?
Reply 5
Original post by KryptoModz
I didn't use google translator? What makes you so sure?

the english is spot on so the spanish must be decent
the english is spot on so the spanish must be decent

If he did use Google translate from English to Spanish, his Spanish wouldn't be spot on at all. You can tell that he didn't use Google translate for the paragraph because the Spanish is good for his level.

That said, the translation you did from Spanish to English from Google Translate is riddled with idiomatic errors and doesn't read very well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending