The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

How quickly is everyone getting their offers back?

Just wondering how soon after applying is everyone getting responses?
Reply 1
I applied on 2nd December and I'm still waiting.
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by inava
I applied on 2nd December and I'm still waiting.

Got mine for Uni of Reading about a week and a half/two weeks after when I applied for Quantity Surveying
Original post by Sophie_F
Got mine for Uni of Reading about a week and a half/two weeks after when I applied for Quantity Surveying

Hey, Ive just applied for Quantity Surveying there too :smile: did you have an interview? and are you trying to get a sponsorship?
Reply 4
Original post by Sophie_F

Thanks for your response, i applied for biological sciences and its been almost 2 weeks!
applied on 7th december, got an offer on the 12th of jan! so near 5 weeks it took
Reply 6
Applied on Monday, just received my offer. Pretty fast and I wasn't expect the conditions to be so accessible.
Reply 7
Applied on 14th.

Got one rejection, the other 4 are still waiting...
Reply 8
I got an offer to do quantity surveying but it took 3 weeks from Reading😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an unconditional offer from Reading last week for Quantity Surveying, no interview!
Luckyyy, what AS grades did you get?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lostthelyrics
Just wondering how soon after applying is everyone getting responses?

I've got my all responses within 2 to 5 weeks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE=Montell_C;62393791]Luckyyy, what AS grades did you get?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't do a levels as I have worked for a couple of years before deciding to go to uni, I'm currently doing a maths, physics & chemistry access course. I was so happy when I got the offer! Are you gonna pick reading as your main choice?
Already have, I went to the open day last year, it's amazing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE=Montell_C;62394827]Already have, I went to the open day last year, it's amazing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't visited yet but it looks absolutely amazing! Slightly nervous about moving to the other side of the country and knowing nobody but I'm really looking forward to it :smile:
Haha don't worry you won't be the only one XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending