The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Hallam University Games Design Portfolio HELP

Hi, I'm hopefully going to be studying Games Design/Game Art at university. One of my choices is Sheffield Hallam and they want me to submit a portfolio but I'm not entirely sure what to put in seeing as they only need 4 pieces. Kinda find this more difficult than a whole one, please help me!
Reply 1
Sorry this is probably way late but they asked me for the same thing and I literally just gave them 4 pieces that I've done in the past. They weren't final pieces and weren't incredibly detailed but I did add a 150-200 word description on each of them. I got an offer from them for Games Design on Wednesday night!
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by llax7
Sorry this is probably way late but they asked me for the same thing and I literally just gave them 4 pieces that I've done in the past. They weren't final pieces and weren't incredibly detailed but I did add a 150-200 word description on each of them. I got an offer from them for Games Design on Wednesday night!

Haha yeah just a tad late :wink: but thankyou anyway, congratulations on your offer! I got one too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending