The Student Room Group

PwC AC 2016 - Written exercise

I've been doing a lot of research regarding the written exercise part for PwC. Just wondering: a list of pros and cons tabulated... will that be sufficient in presenting my argument? Or are we expected to write a full report?

Thank you!
Thats easy

We recommend opening a demo account and practicing on it for a while before you actually start trading, it will give you the chance to test the platform you’ll be trading on. We also recommend using technical tools such as indicators and analysis, although there are some basics to learn before using these tools.
an upper blockage, appearing at the end of a bullish trend, is a resistance point. A lower blockage, appearing at the end of a bearish trend, is a support point. The big advantage of support and resistance levels is that they can be easily distinguished. The barriers caused by the resistance and support levels do not last forever, therefore one needs to determine which levels to trust and which have a high probability of breaking.
The masses seem to think that Forex trade is a domain for the rich. The likely source of this belief is that most Forex traders are wealthy. Unfortunately, most people fail to notice one-minute nuance. The reason why most Forex traders are well-off is not that Forex trading requires them to be rich. The real answer is that Forex trading has made them wealthy.
Reply 4
Original post by juliagonerogue
I've been doing a lot of research regarding the written exercise part for PwC. Just wondering: a list of pros and cons tabulated... will that be sufficient in presenting my argument? Or are we expected to write a full report?

Thank you!

Sorry to go off topic but I was wondering whether you know whether the diagrammatic test at the PwC AC is the same as the logical test done during the online application and if SHL is the provider? Thanks :smile:
tabulated pros and cons is what they want

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending