The Student Room Group

LSE 2016/17 grad students- Anthropology/Development/Labour

Hi, has anyone applied to the LSE for a masters in the anthropology dept?
What were your other school options?
What are your thoughts on the different schools for studying anthropology in the UK?
I've already submitted my applications (+ Sussex and SOAS- received offers) and am waiting for a response from the LSE, looking forward to hear others experiences/thoughts
Hi, I applied to LSE for Msc Social Anthro too, also to SOAS & Oxford.
Reply 2
Original post by prospectivegrad
Hi, I applied to LSE for Msc Social Anthro too, also to SOAS & Oxford.

Hi, thanks for responding. Any particular reason why you chose these unis? Why not Sussex?
Well, only because of funding issues.
Reply 4
Hey there
I'm currently thinking of applying for an MA in Anthropology starting this September after I've graduated from my undergrad degree (in English Literature). I was wondering which Uni you ended up going with? I'm looking at Sussex and Manchester currently- avoiding London purely because of costs
I applied to LSE (Development Studies MSc), SOAS (Development Studies MSc) and Kings (Emerging Economies and International Development) and so far I have offers from SOAS and Kings. Still waiting to hear from LSE I applied 10 January.
Has anyone got offers from LSE yet? Its been 6 weeks now and the waiting is killing me, at this point I am just waiting for the rejection email.

Latest

Trending

Trending