The Student Room Group

Interview help (Physician Associate)

So I am a final year Adult nurse, currently looking for jobs and further study. I have applied for the Postgraduate Physician Associate course at the University of Birmingham and University of Wolverhampton. If anyone else has gone through the process can you pass on any tips or what they asked you. No applies for courses for fun and i really want it!!

ill appreciate all your help!

:smile:
Reply 1
So why post in the medicine forum? They're not doctors, despite what they'd have you believe.
Sorry i posted because i was unaware on which subsection would be best suitable. I am fully aware that i will not be a doctor, but clinically i will be able to perform more advanced skills than what a nurse can but not possess as much responsibility as doctors. This balance suits me 100%.
Reply 3
Original post by TomHickman1994
So I am a final year Adult nurse, currently looking for jobs and further study. I have applied for the Postgraduate Physician Associate course at the University of Birmingham and University of Wolverhampton. If anyone else has gone through the process can you pass on any tips or what they asked you. No applies for courses for fun and i really want it!!

ill appreciate all your help!

:smile:

You will be working in the clinical area and closely with doctors so it is quite appropriate you post here. I sense a bit of hostility from the previous poster.
I wanted to do medicine but I don't think I am able to jump through all the hoops to be successful for graduate entry medicine. I am looking at Birmingham I guess my main problem would be finding funding. If you find out anymore let me know.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Kamsarju
You will be working in the clinical area and closely with doctors so it is quite appropriate you post here. I sense a bit of hostility from the previous poster.
I wanted to do medicine but I don't think I am able to jump through all the hoops to be successful for graduate entry medicine. I am looking at Birmingham I guess my main problem would be finding funding. If you find out anymore let me know.

I also think this course is a great balance, has anyone else applied to uwe ? I've submitted my application but heard nothing yet, also applied to birmingham

Quick Reply

Latest