The Student Room Group

What's your personality type?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I've gotten INTJ-T every time I have taken this test over the last few years... very surprised at how accurate it is, I believe that there is also some correlation with the Big Five (a more scientifically based test).

(Incidentally, I got RLOEI in the Big Five Personality test which corresponds to INTJ: http://similarminds.com/global5/g5-jung.html So negative lol I'm nice really :tongue:)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Sesshomaru24U
That's why I was expecting. Your result was quite interesting.

So does anyone believe in this stuff? I've heard it potentially changes all the time, but I seem to vary between two personality types.

I can agree with my results, but I've never done this before.
Reply 22
ISFJ-T
95% introverted
60% observant
70% feeling
74% judging
100% turbulent

I agree with quite a few of the points it makes about my personality, although I think it over exaggerates my levels of altruism.... by a fair amount... :dontknow:
Psychopath.

No test required.
Done this one before, ISFJ again. Different to all the other "tests" which give me INTJ.
Reply 25
Original post by Sesshomaru24U
That's why I was expecting. Your result was quite interesting.

So does anyone believe in this stuff? I've heard it potentially changes all the time, but I seem to vary between two personality types.

I think it is very interesting, because there is such a variety of types, based on actual personal content (and not just your day of birth or some shite). So i think "believing" in it is a very individual thing, because one is always able to change things about oneself, but it is an interesting concept, which might actually cover the bases of personality.
Many people claim their type has changed over the course of their life. I am of the belief that some attributes of your personality are unlikely to ever change deep-down, they will always be our 'default', but when you read further into how the functions work and develop, it makes some sense in favour of that argument.

So for example, I am a textbook INFJ however I see many similar traits in the types next to mine like INTJ and INFP. However, when I see people online saying "I'm an INFP but I'm also an ESTJ!" I'm like, no...they're way too different for you to be both. Interestingly enough, I have seen that the people who study this test say it is very possible we can all test for the wrong type because we're doing a simplified version online and the real test is very long, in person and administered by a professional.
INFP- T :smile:

Not that I think that's very accurate but still.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by EllainKahlo
Many people claim their type has changed over the course of their life. I am of the belief that some attributes of your personality are unlikely to change, but when you read further into how the functions work and develop, it makes some sense in favour of that argument.

So for example, I am a textbook INFJ however I see many similar traits in the types next to mine like INTJ and INFP. However, when I see people online saying "I'm an INFP but I'm also an ESTJ!" I'm like, no...they're way too different for you to be both. Interestingly enough, I have seen that the people who study this test say it is very possible we can all test for the wrong type because we're doing a simplified version online and the real test is very long, in person and administered by a professional.

And like all tests, they are always a victim to the human will. What you answer on these sort of tests, is not necessarily the person you are, but the ideal you want to be or think you are.
ENTP-T Debater
80% Extrovert
75% Intuitive
60% Thinking
83% Prospecting
73% Turbulent

Am I the first of my type to post so far?
Original post by m1m2
I think it is very interesting, because there is such a variety of types, based on actual personal content (and not just your day of birth or some shite). So i think "believing" in it is a very individual thing, because one is always able to change things about oneself, but it is an interesting concept, which might actually cover the bases of personality.

I seem to possess three. But it always stay on those three. I go from INTJ, INTP and ISTP.

Which makes sense actually makes some sense, I seem to be a mixture between the three. I'm shy and stubborn, it's kinda funny.
(edited 8 years ago)
mediator

100% introvert lmao, true tho.
Mediator (INFP-T)
Usually get INFJ

74% introverted
69% intuitive
89% feeling
53% prospected
81% turbulent
Original post by m1m2
And like all tests, they are always a victim to the human will. What you answer on these sort of tests, is not necessarily the person you are, but the ideal you want to be or think you are.

Yes, very true. I think I got a pretty realistic score as I didn't read the possible results before answering and I answered honestly. However, what we see as an ideal often, in various ways, reflects who we already are as we have an innate self-serving bias.
Every single time I take it its a different result. So if I take it tomorrow it will probably be different.

This time I got INFJ-A
I might take it again in a few mins and see if its the same.
I think this is the first time I got this result.
Muh mind iz blown.

You got a pretty little beard like mine, too? :tongue:imp:
(edited 8 years ago)
ENTJ-T - Commander.

ENTJs are natural-born leaders. People with this personality type embody the gifts of charisma and confidence, and project authority in a way that draws crowds together behind a common goal. But unlike their Feeling (F) counterpart, ENTJs are characterized by an often ruthless level of rationality, using their drive, determination and sharp minds to achieve whatever end they've set for themselves. Perhaps it is best that they make up only three percent of the population, lest they overwhelm the more timid and sensitive personality types that make up much of the rest of the world but we have ENTJs to thank for many of the businesses and institutions we take for granted every day.

On other tests I have also previously been:

ENFJ - Which would be protagonist
ESTP - Which would be entrepreneur

These things are fun but meaningless.
ESFJ-T
You need to watch more soppy movies famalamadingdong

Spoiler

*Chin hairs fall off in shame*
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest