The Student Room Group

What's your personality type?

Scroll to see replies

These types of personality tests will exaggerate people's good qualities so that people will be more contented and are more likely to share to another person. Also pretty vague statements, like you get with psychic readings, the type where 75% of people will read and think 'omg this is so me' even when everyone else thinks that same thing uniquely defines them.
I'm an ESFJ! Or at least, I was last time I took one of these tests. I think the description is still accurate for me though. ^-^
ENTP-T ("The Debator")
Yes, I like to argue :h:
Reply 103
ENFJ
I am a ISTP (virtuoso). It matches me pretty well.

I thought this was just one of those stupid tests that don't mean anything until I realised is actually backed by psychological research and is acknowledged by certain psychologists.
Enfp-t / enfj-t
logician (intp-t)
haha I am sure I've done this before and got INFP-t

Definitely agree with the -t though
"Turbulent (-T) individuals are self-conscious and sensitive to stress. They are likely to experience a wide range of emotions and to be success-driven, perfectionistic and eager to improve."
(edited 8 years ago)
Virtuoso (istp-a)
Ive analyzed this before and have come to conclusion that im an ISTP.
INFP-A
YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS DEFENDER (ISFJ-A)

We are born not just for ourselves.
MIND This trait determines how we interact with our environment.9% Extraverted 91%INTROVERTED

ENERGY This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.10%Intuitive 90%OBSERVANT

NATURE This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.48%THINKING 52%FEELING

TACTICS This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.64%JUDGING 36%PROSPECTING

IDENTITY This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.62%ASSERTIVE 38%TURBULENT
(edited 8 years ago)
I sometimes get INFJ and sometimes INTJ. They're quite similar really.
image.png
Attachment not found
Attachment not found

So accurate
Original post by Pentaquark
logician (intp-t)
haha I am sure I've done this before and got INFP-t

I have made the same transition...
The INFP description is nothing like me so I assume it is more correct now lol
Original post by Steliata
I'm an INFJ-T

I'm a leftie for both, refugees are welcome, I'd rather have renewable than nuclear power but I don't mind it and I don't feel white guilt - just because white people from the past were horrible doesn't mean I have to be.

Same. I'm an INFJ-T
YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:ARCHITECT (INTJ-T)
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I have made the same transition...
The INFP description is nothing like me so I assume it is more correct now lol

I've had architect a few years back as well as mediator.:colondollar:
I have some traits from INFP (the mediator)
"when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration"
But "poetic, kind and altruistic people, always eager to help a good cause"
not really :tongue: I guess when I was younger I was more of a INFP but now I would say more of a INTP.
ENTP Personality (“The Debater”) :smile:
ISTP-T

82% Introverted - 22% Extroverted
69% Observant - 31% Intuitive
55% Thinking - 45% Feeling
62% Prospecting - 38% Judging
62% Turbulent - 38% Assertive

Seems legit.

Quick Reply

Latest