The Student Room Group

Freelance/Project Opportunities

Hi,

Forgive the naivety - not sure if I am posting in the right section so if I'm not then apologies.

I'm from Birmingham and work for a digital marketing agency and also manage a number of small digital projects in my spare time that I need support with.

They're all web projects and I need someone that is confident with PHP, mySQL - basically a bit of an all-rounder!

There are some great projects to work to add to portfolios and it is also paid work so can buy a few beers!

Let me know if anyone can help via a DM, or if you have any questions- ideally around the Birmingham area so I can chat through etc.

Cheers
Mike
Reply 1
Aye, I know of an opportunity with a company which is hiring for digital stuff. Did you find anything?
Hello,This is Mike Jones from CAT Technologies Ltd.I can help you with Redesign/develop website(s), Software and native mobile/hybrid applications. based in New Jersey, USA We have a team of 150 professionals.Please feel free to contact me for project estimation or call scheduling.Thanks,Mike Jones
We Provide Web design & Web development services at very affordable price!
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending