The Student Room Group

Edexcel IGCSE ICT.

Anyone here doing edexcel igcse ict? If yes, how are you studying for it? Thanks. :smile:
Reply 1
In all honesty, I'm not revising at all for Edexcel ICT, I've taken 2 mocks and got a A* and nearly full marks on both. The reason I find them easy is because I'm a electronics enthusiast I guess you could say and I researched most IT stuff when I was younger. I'm just struggling with my coursework as I'm too lazy to do it which I guess could drag my final grade down to a B. If you want a good way to revise I recommend Edexcel's ICT revision and work book. I went through the revision book, I saw almost all the information on it I knew anyway but I would defiantly recommend it to someone who is revising the exam - it includes everything you need to know in there in a easily readable format so you can take in the information well.
Original post by asc.asc
In all honesty, I'm not revising at all for Edexcel ICT, I've taken 2 mocks and got a A* and nearly full marks on both. The reason I find them easy is because I'm a electronics enthusiast I guess you could say and I researched most IT stuff when I was younger. I'm just struggling with my coursework as I'm too lazy to do it which I guess could drag my final grade down to a B. If you want a good way to revise I recommend Edexcel's ICT revision and work book. I went through the revision book, I saw almost all the information on it I knew anyway but I would defiantly recommend it to someone who is revising the exam - it includes everything you need to know in there in a easily readable format so you can take in the information well.

What about the practical paper? How do I revise for that?
By the way, which software do you use for web authoring?

Quick Reply

Latest