The Student Room Group

BEng distance learning

hello!

any BEng in Engineering (mechanical preferably) via distance learning?

anyone knows any future programs?

thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by studos
hello!any BEng in Engineering (mechanical preferably) via distance learning?anyone knows any future programs?thanks!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=beng+distance+learning&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari

Look at the first few
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
basically I am looking for NEW programs in 2016/17
Reply 3
Original post by studos
basically I am looking for NEW programs in 2016/17

Can you please press the reply button when you want to reply to someone's post- otherwise I won't get a notification.

Also, search again at a later date since not all universities have finalised their courses for the next year.

Aren't you already doing a degree in engineering?
Reply 4
Original post by Trapz99
Can you please press the reply button when you want to reply to someone's post- otherwise I won't get a notification.

Also, search again at a later date since not all universities have finalised their courses for the next year.

Aren't you already doing a degree in engineering?

thanks I am doing but I want to topup it with via a distance learning
Reply 5
Original post by studos
thanks I am doing but I want to topup it with via a distance learning

What do you mean? If you are already doing a degree then there is no reason to do any other degree in the same subject. It won't help you in any way and is a complete waste of money. I don't quite understand your reason for wanting to do this...
Reply 6
Original post by Trapz99
What do you mean? If you are already doing a degree then there is no reason to do any other degree in the same subject. It won't help you in any way and is a complete waste of money. I don't quite understand your reason for wanting to do this...

I said I want to continue in a distance learning mode for the last year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending