The Student Room Group

Revision

I'm new to this so hopefully i'll get a reply, but have i left my GCSE revision too late? and how many hours should i do these easter holidays, i made a timetable but i honestly cannot stick to it, i'm actually panicking
Original post by aminaaaaa_x
I'm new to this so hopefully i'll get a reply, but have i left my GCSE revision too late? and how many hours should i do these easter holidays, i made a timetable but i honestly cannot stick to it, i'm actually panicking

welcome to
well...
if you don't start your revision now then it would be late for sure
try to spend at least 30 to an hour on each subject and have breaks for 30 minutes
you don't have to do all the subject in one day - just do 6 at least and then do the other subjects that you haven't done before :h:
Reply 2
Original post by fatima1998
welcome to
well...
if you don't start your revision now then it would be late for sure
try to spend at least 30 to an hour on each subject and have breaks for 30 minutes
you don't have to do all the subject in one day - just do 6 at least and then do the other subjects that you haven't done before :h:

Yeah, alright i'll try that thank you :smile:
Yeah, alright i'll try that thank you :smile:

my pleasure :h:

Lol you have a ton of time! I started at this time for my GCSEs and aced them. Just start now and work hard! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Shiv Loves Maths
Lol you have a ton of time! I started at this time for my GCSEs and aced them. Just start now and work hard! :smile:

Wow alright that's fine then :smile: Thank youu
Reply 6

Amina listen yeah you got time if you just revise properly. Exams are towards the end of May so just start now and get off whatsapp, sc etc. safe g
Reply 7
Original post by Yasmin_ax
Amina listen yeah you got time if you just revise properly. Exams are towards the end of May so just start now and get off whatsapp, sc etc. safe g

Ahahah thanks yasmin :smile: my first exam is may 17th
Reply 8
Original post by Shiv Loves Maths

Omds thank you so much for these comments its making me feel a whole lot mire better

Quick Reply

Latest