The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

what is Leicester student life like?

So I'm not sure if to put Leicester as my insurance. I know nothing about the place like its night life and student experice. So any thing on Leicester would help.
Original post by jn5
So I'm not sure if to put Leicester as my insurance. I know nothing about the place like its night life and student experice. So any thing on Leicester would help.

Hi

I've moved this into the University of Leicester forum. If noone answers then have a look around any busy/stickied threads and the TSR profile/reviews/Connect linked at the top of the page.

It might help people to answer if you give some more information about what sort of nightlife you're used to or interested in:smile:
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
jn5
OP
Original post by PQ
Hi

I've moved this into the University of Leicester forum. If noone answers then have a look around any busy/stickied threads and the TSR profile/reviews/Connect linked at the top of the page.

It might help people to answer if you give some more information about what sort of nightlife you're used to or interested in:smile:

Okay. Thank you 😊👍Basically just want a place that's fun with parties and sociallising events and good clubs. Not boring or really quiet where nothing much happens.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending