The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

sociology and psychology a level?

Hi guys so I am in year 12 and I take maths psychology sociology and business studies. I was thinking of dropping maths next year but do you think uni's such as cass business school and queen mary will accept me for an accounting and finance course with just psychology, sociology and business studies?
Original post by Nc_x
Hi guys so I am in year 12 and I take maths psychology sociology and business studies. I was thinking of dropping maths next year but do you think uni's such as cass business school and queen mary will accept me for an accounting and finance course with just psychology, sociology and business studies?

Hey! The academic requirements are as follows: "As/A-level:Typical tariff or grades required: 320 points from three A-levels, equivalent to ABB at A-level. However, if you do not perform as well in one subject and do better in others, then that is acceptable providing you gain the minimum number of points overall required for the degree programme.Additional information: AS-level subjects are not counted towards the 320 point requirement. You must also have five GCSEs at grade A-C including B in English and B in maths.Excluded subjects: General Studies and Critical Thinking."

There is no requirement stated for specific subjects, but if you have the GCSEs required, then this should be fine. If you wanted to talk it over with someone, feel free to phone the admissions team. Hope this helps - Sarah
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending