The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Student with a young child

Heyya,
Im 19 and starting the mental health nursing degree is September and will have an 18 month old son. Just wondering if there is anyone else in the same boat who also has children and starting uni in September?😄
Hey, im not starting the course this year but im hoping to start next year at Cardiff Uni, I have a 2 year old. I just wanted to say good luck, its ment to be very demanding but if you are comitted and you want it bad enough anything is possible. How will you sort out child care? As that will be my biggest problem. :smile:
Original post by sophiemayx
Heyya,
Im 19 and starting the mental health nursing degree is September and will have an 18 month old son. Just wondering if there is anyone else in the same boat who also has children and starting uni in September?😄
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Username098
Hey, im not starting the course this year but im hoping to start next year at Cardiff Uni, I have a 2 year old. I just wanted to say good luck, its ment to be very demanding but if you are comitted and you want it bad enough anything is possible. How will you sort out child care? As that will be my biggest problem. :smile:

Heya😊 aw good luck to you to! My little boy is already in creche so he'll carry on going there for 3 days and my mum will look after him for the rest of the week😊
Original post by sophiemayx
Heyya,

Hiya
I just replied to your other comment
I have a 5yr old and will be commuting from Bristol!
I'm very worried about childcare and funding Etc hoping the open day will shed some light x
Reply 4
Hey, im so glad I found someone else commuting and with a child I felt like the only one🙈 I found the open day really useful and the people were so helpful😊 I've managed to sort childcare for when I'm at uni it just the placments I may find slightly harder x
Reply 5
I'm starting an English literature degree in September, I'm 19 and my little girl with be one! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending