The Student Room Group

Link to English iGCSE Past Papers?

Where the hell are all the papers? I went on the iGCSE website, and it only had 2014's! I'd planned to do some papers before the exam, but there aren't ANY!

I haven't left this too late, because I've been going to tons of revision classes after school. I'm an A/A* student, but I don't want to go in without doing some papers before!
I really need some help ASAP. Please be kind enough to help me \(T_T)/
Original post by Writer_Refresh
Where the hell are all the papers? I went on the iGCSE website, and it only had 2014's! I'd planned to do some papers before the exam, but there aren't ANY!

I haven't left this too late, because I've been going to tons of revision classes after school. I'm an A/A* student, but I don't want to go in without doing some papers before!

I can't find any aswell I'm doing CIE iGCSE
Original post by zXcodeXz
I can't find any aswell I'm doing CIE iGCSE

0522 Paper 2? I've only managed to find 2 and I'm on the seventh page of my google search D:
0522 Paper 2? I've only managed to find 2 and I'm on the seventh page of my google search D:

Lol aha I get you and yes I'm doing 0522 aswell but I'll need like 44/50 for an A which isn't possible so I'll probably get a B
Original post by zXcodeXz
Lol aha I get you and yes I'm doing 0522 aswell but I'll need like 44/50 for an A which isn't possible so I'll probably get a B

I swear you just need 34/50 to get an A! A* was around 39/50

Because my coursework and speaking and listening are both so bad I got CC

different for everyone
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
different for everyone

True, I guess...

Try 'Papa Cambridge'
I really need some help ASAP. Please be kind enough to help me \(T_T)/

Go on the official iGCSE 2016 exam thread (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4016795)
Past paper link : https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzumkDfi9230Tl9iSl9JT1E5V0E&usp=drive_web
Thanks for all the help everyone! It really did get me there. The exam today went really well, I think those papers just secured it to A*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending