The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I liked it. Science isn't one of my better subjects, so I'm relieved I did ok. I'm not sure if I got full marks on the energy level diagram question, where we had to label it. That was the only one I didn't revise properly.

I was pissed off that they gave us the kinetic energy formula. I'd learnt it, and they just gave it to us anyway. :s-smilie:
Reply 2
Big Fat thread about it already on here :smile:
Reply 3
We never had to label anything we had to descibe them [In reference to Joe91]
Reply 4
Hi, i like smaller threads. Lol- nice one jjkkll!!!!!

I found todays one ok actually. the first one was hard and i think i completely guessed all the physics questions.

Well todays one...

HArdest question was def the one about the sun.

Easiest was def the name what x is- magnet and the one where u had to put a A and V in the circles.

I actually found this one ok though and im happy with it. My teacher told me she thinks i would get an A.... Go me! The first might not be though :frown:

JJKKLL< what were ur hardest and easiest questions?
Reply 5
By the way i made this thred 5 days ago so yes mate i can see there is a big thred
Reply 6
the easiest question has to be the bit on ammonia were they gave us a table, it was sooo similar to 2004 paper (or was it 2006? cnt remember) they even used the same table, i also loved all the geography questions on eutrophication (that is also part of georaphy) and deforestation/sustainable development, thank god for mondays geography exam! easyy marks, the hardest for me has to be .... why does doubling speed have a greater impact on kinetic energy, new the answer just didnt no how to word it:s-smilie:

what did you write for that question
Reply 7
crap, i put electromagnet - theres one mark lost.
Reply 8
i got A* A* A* A A B B

Latest