The Student Room Group

Do i need gcse english language

hey guys im new here

ive got a few questions firstly i do foundation gcse english language and you need 57/80 for a C im not very good at language and i wanted to know if i could get into college without a C the school says 5 or more A*-C Including maths and english language but cant i resit it

also does your controlled assessment count towards the english language as i got a B in our controlled assessment it was a high one so what would i need in language exam to get my C overall
Original post by TheDark_Knight
hey guys im new here

ive got a few questions firstly i do foundation gcse english language and you need 57/80 for a C im not very good at language and i wanted to know if i could get into college without a C the school says 5 or more A*-C Including maths and english language but cant i resit it

also does your controlled assessment count towards the english language as i got a B in our controlled assessment it was a high one so what would i need in language exam to get my C overall

It depends on the college, but you will need it in future. Your controlled assessment should count :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest