The Student Room Group

Whta unis are u applying to??

Im planning on apply to Leicester uni (i live in leiecster), oxford, cambrige, leeds and birmingham. Im going in for med school!!
Say if i can go oxford of leiecster i think i will choose leicester bcz i get homesick and im really weird and unlike many pppl still want the disipline from m,y parents! :biggrin:
Good luck wherever u go. Leicester would be the best choice if u feel better at home.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Talkand...Talk
Im planning on apply to Leicester uni (i live in leiecster), oxford, cambrige, leeds and birmingham. Im going in for med school!!
Say if i can go oxford of leiecster i think i will choose leicester bcz i get homesick and im really weird and unlike many pppl still want the disipline from m,y parents! :biggrin:

You can only apply for Oxford or Cambridge, so maybe consider which one to apply to?
Nottingham, ICL, BSMS or Oxbridge is where I'm aiming.
too early for me,but I may consider Oxford or Cambridge, but the Idea of being surrounded by nerds scares me:colonhash:
On the contrary, I'd be happy to go to Bath or Leicester
Why are you looking at prospective unis when you haven't even started your A levels?
Original post by Danny the Geezer
Why are you looking at prospective unis when you haven't even started your A levels?

It's good to have goals to work towards. :redface:

I will probably apply to:
Cambridge
Durham
Exeter
Bath
- and then somewhere else! :tongue:

Good luck to everyone. :h::h:
You're all applying to top unis. Young wee dreamers. :moon:

Anything can happen at AS, I think that's more crucial.
Original post by Prussia5
You can only apply for Oxford or Cambridge, so maybe consider which one to apply to?

I didn't know that!! Thxs for the advice :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest