The Student Room Group

Possible chlamydia and worried sick.

Hi so I recently found out I could have had chlamydia for at the most 7 months. This has come as a complete shock to me and I did not think I had it. If I had known In would have got treatment a lot sooner. My huge worry now is that I could possibly be infertile. I am worried sick that might have happened and was wondering if having chlamydia for 7 months could course damage. I haven't had any symptoms or any sign anything could be wrong but any help would be great.
There is nothing to suggest other than the follow what the Sexual Health Team can offer you.

For now it's probably best to abstain from sex.
Is this you having discovered that a partner from seven months ago has had chlamydia and so you may have caught it, or an actual diagnosis and thinking that you may have caught it seven months ago?

In the meantime, it may or may not be a coincidence, but see the other post about this today...
Original post by ice-cold-coffee
Hi so I recently found out I could have had chlamydia for at the most 7 months. This has come as a complete shock to me and I did not think I had it. If I had known In would have got treatment a lot sooner. My huge worry now is that I could possibly be infertile. I am worried sick that might have happened and was wondering if having chlamydia for 7 months could course damage. I haven't had any symptoms or any sign anything could be wrong but any help would be great.

Maybe you should stop being a filthy bastard and get back to your education?
Original post by Princylococo
Maybe you should stop being a filthy bastard and get back to your education?

Joking bud, get checked out at the STI clinic asap!

Quick Reply

Latest