The Student Room Group

How to tell if he wants a fling or a relationship?

I have dated a guy for 2 weeks (15 days). We spent alot of time together hanging outside going to the beach/dinner and he plan dates (went on a day trip to see a castle. He said our next plan would be badminton, one day trip, bowling or water park. We both are in the same situation of finding a placement so we are not sure where we will be living but he did randomly say "I really care about you and going to apply placements in the same area with you". We basically havent say I love you to each other other than I really like you. He does make effort to see me and would randomly suggest to meet up after his work. We both did have sex and jokes about sexual stuffs. We did agree to be official girlfriend and boyfriend - we have pictures together on facebook of our day trip. He never go on his phone while he stays with me and we do know each other passcodes (He told me his which I never ask).

Basically I am not sure about him because he said he never dated anyone longer than a month (2 girls dump him and he did dump them too because of distance/can't get along). Also there were few times (3) that he wouldnt text me at night at all until his lunch break of the next morning. For example he sleepover at my house last night and had to leave at 9am because he had work. He did constantly text me from time to time while he is working but after work he didnt text me. I just didnt want to bother him by texting him eventhough I saw him online on facebook and did read my message. Also there was nothing to reply to my text anyways. I know that sometimes he would hangout with his friend like doing snooker, watching movies or football. I am aware that he doesn't really like textings. I am not sure if he just want some space on his own or he is tired or he is losing interest in me. I am not sure if I am over thinking or not?
im going through something very similar so I get you on this. he said he applied to the same area as you which sounds long term to me. i wouldnt worry too much about the texting i think boys are just like that. only time will tell if he just wants a fling but it sounds more long term. remember its very early on still, just see how it goes in the next few weeks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending