Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by niccidacosta
anyone still waiting for a Law offer?

Yes I am! When did you apply!?
Original post by Qwerty0707
Yes I am! When did you apply!?

samee!:frown: applied on the 10th of October and did my LNAT on the 23rd of October. youu??
samee!:frown: applied on the 10th of October and did my LNAT on the 23rd of October. youu??

I applied November 22nd but couldn't do my LNAT until 21st of December. How much longer do you think it will be haha
I applied November 22nd but couldn't do my LNAT until 21st of December. How much longer do you think it will be haha

the wait is agonizing! :frown: i dont know but if they wait till march to reply and its a rejection im going to be so upset ahah! what are your AS grades and A2 predictions ?
the wait is agonizing! :frown: i dont know but if they wait till march to reply and its a rejection im going to be so upset ahah! what are your AS grades and A2 predictions ?

I know exactly what you mean 😂 I do the IB so I don't have those but I'm predicted 39 and the requirement is 36 so fingers crossed. How about you?
I know exactly what you mean 😂 I do the IB so I don't have those but I'm predicted 39 and the requirement is 36 so fingers crossed. How about you?

oh thats incredible, you should defs get an offer then:smile: im predicted A*A*A but think the LNAT went horribly
oh thats incredible, you should defs get an offer then:smile: im predicted A*A*A but think the LNAT went horribly

They are amazing grades!! Yeah I'm also worried about the LNAT 😬 we find out how we did in about a week right?
They are amazing grades!! Yeah I'm also worried about the LNAT 😬 we find out how we did in about a week right?

hehe thanks yours too though! omg yeah, think the first week of Feb? every day i check my emails about 10 times for Bristol hahah
hehe thanks yours too though! omg yeah, think the first week of Feb? every day i check my emails about 10 times for Bristol hahah

Me too! Is it your first choice?
Me too! Is it your first choice?

yeah 100% so if i get rejected im gonna be so upset haha! is it yours??
yeah 100% so if i get rejected im gonna be so upset haha! is it yours??

Bristol or Warwick but I haven't gotten a reply from either soooo 😬
anyone still waiting for a Law offer?

I am still waiting. I applied on the 18th October and sat the LNAT on the 10th November.
Original post by B_morris
I am still waiting. I applied on the 18th October and sat the LNAT on the 10th November.

similar timing to me then! is it your top choice ?
Bristol or Warwick but I haven't gotten a reply from either soooo 😬

aw i really hope you hear soon because i know how awful the wait is! lets hope Bristol hurries up..
similar timing to me then! is it your top choice ?

If I revived an offer, then yes it would be. What other universities have you applied for?
Original post by B_morris
If I revived an offer, then yes it would be. What other universities have you applied for?

Leicester and birmingham which i have offers from and then aberdeen and Bristol which im waiting for. you?
Leicester and birmingham which i have offers from and then aberdeen and Bristol which im waiting for. you?

Birmingham, Newcastle, Liverpool
Awaiting offers from Kings and Bristol.
Unconditional offer for BSc biomedical sciences :smile: I've got 3 CIE A levels in Biology, Chemistry, and Mathematics, AAA. I'm from Singapore, anyone else here?
Reply 799
Original post by yogibear96
Unconditional offer for BSc biomedical sciences :smile: I've got 3 CIE A levels in Biology, Chemistry, and Mathematics, AAA. I'm from Singapore, anyone else here?

:h:I am from China and I have got an offer for Physics. Can you speak Chinese since you are from Singapore?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending