The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

2017 Uni of Bristol applicants mega-thread

Scroll to see replies

How hard is first year? Specifically, how hard is first year Physics without having taken Further Maths? I've heard a lot of horror stories about the degree :s-smilie:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Does anyone know if there is a specific facebook group or group chat for law applicants? I'm in the general ones but would like to talk to ppl doing my course :smile:
Original post by The _Adjutant
If you're interested in a bit of leadership training and adventure then have you thought about trying out for the Bristol University Officer Training Corps? Get paid to have experiences your uni mates won't even be dreaming about...
Come and find us at the Freshers' Fair.

Original post by busybee8
Hi I was wondering about jobs for uni students in Bristol. What sort of job do you recommend and is getting a job provided by the university a better option than a regular part time job?

Or, even better, the University Air Squadron. Learn to fly :wink:
Original post by donutellme
Hey! The university has quite a few job openings available, so definitely be on the look out for those if you can (they'll be on the uni website). These are pretty convenient since they're on campus and the hours are pretty flexible. A lot of these are in tech and sciences, but I'm sure there are others available too. There are a huge tonne of shops around as well, so finding work as a student isn't that difficult, you just have to look around. Applying early is the best thing, otherwise all the good ones will be gone. I recommend picking something that firstly, fits your hours well, and secondly, interests you somewhat. All the best :smile:

Thanks so much for your help
Original post by The _Adjutant
If you're interested in a bit of leadership training and adventure then have you thought about trying out for the Bristol University Officer Training Corps? Get paid to have experiences your uni mates won't even be dreaming about...
Come and find us at the Freshers' Fair.

I'll be sure to visit it at the fair!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending