The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Art foundation: Camberwell or Chelsea

I'm really stuck for which to apply to as I know that this year you can only apply to one college for Foundation and it's my one chance of getting into UAL as I also want to do a BA there. Last week I visitedCamberwell which all my teachers have recommended me go to however I did not like the surrounding area and the building where the Foundation students have to work in doesn't seem all too glamorous so of course Chelsea solves all these issues by being in such a great part of London. However, I heard that the studios at Chelsea are small and it's hard to make friends. The issue here is really that I'd like to apply for Chelsea but I'm scared that they are more the type of college that wants really detailed life like drawings and an A* at A level Art. Is this false as I seem to have got the general idea that Chelsea is waaayy harder to get into for foundation. Please help!
Also if anyone knows anything about Art Foundation at Kingston or any other places they'd like to recommend that'd be super helpful.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending