The Student Room Group

She saw my condoms

I was on a date with a girl, all went well, both had a great time. She was just a friend from uni, and this is the first time we have done something, and she is such a ni e person to be with.

*I then asked her to fetch something from the centre compartment of my car. It was my credit card, which I only use when I have no money. She went and got it.*

*The date finished, she gave me a really tight hug, like rub her face in my face. She made this move. Like my neck hurt because that how tight she held me. She seemed really happy, even on the journey back.*

*I got home, and the next morning I thought I might as well wash my car. I'm cleansing the insides and I see the condoms, which we're from my last girlfriend. I just forgot they were even there.*

This maybe explains why she hasn't texted me yet at all? What should I do?
I don't think she really minded
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I was on a date with a girl, all went well, both had a great time. She was just a friend from uni, and this is the first time we have done something, and she is such a ni e person to be with.

*I then asked her to fetch something from the centre compartment of my car. It was my credit card, which I only use when I have no money. She went and got it.*

*The date finished, she gave me a really tight hug, like rub her face in my face. She made this move. Like my neck hurt because that how tight she held me. She seemed really happy, even on the journey back.*

*I got home, and the next morning I thought I might as well wash my car. I'm cleansing the insides and I see the condoms, which we're from my last girlfriend. I just forgot they were even there.*

Oh come on, what are you, 12? Only an immature teenager would care about something like that. She's waiting for you to text her first, which is what most girls do. Even I know that, and I prefer guys.

:colondollar::colondollar:
Original post by Ciel.
Oh come on, what are you, 12? Only an immature teenager would care about something like that. She's waiting for you to text her first, which is what most girls do. Even I know that, and I prefer guys.

Calm down? He's not a girl so how the heck would he know whether to text the girl first or not? Sheesh.
Better to have them and not need them than need them and not have them.

Pretty much everyone understands this.
You do realise most girls are the ones who wait for the guy to text first after the date lol
Reply 7
Original post by SubZero~
Calm down? He's not a girl so how the heck would he know whether to text the girl first or not? Sheesh.

Eh? What makes you think that I am not 'calm'? I am always calm. #thanksvalium It was more of a 'rolls eyes' type of reply, not an annoyed one, haha. I'm not a girl either and it's obvious to me. Most girls want the guy to text them first, after a date, it's not a secret or anything lol.
Original post by Ciel.
Eh? What makes you think that I am not 'calm'? I am always calm. #thanksvalium It was more of a 'rolls eyes' type of reply, not an annoyed one, haha. I'm not a girl either and it's obvious to me. Most girls want the guy to text them first, after a date, it's not a secret or anything lol.

Lol? Well you acted as if it was more than that, and that every boy should bloody know.
Oh god, someone who practices safe sex. What a turn off :frown:
Original post by katherine9609
You do realise most girls are the ones who wait for the guy to text first after the date lol

that right, but the thing is we have known each other for around a year. But we mostly just friend at uni. Everything we did was around uni.*

This was the first time doing something together far away. And she is always texting me first all the time.*
Reply 11
Lol? Well you acted as if it was more than that, and that every boy should bloody know.

Meh it's hard to detect emotion on the internet, so you've probably read my post in an angry voice in your own head lol. Should've used a smiley face :biggrin: But yeah... every boy should know that.... unless they are very young - and I don't think kids own cars.
Original post by Ciel.
Meh it's hard to detect emotion on the internet, so you've probably read my post in an angry voice in your own head lol. Should've used a smiley face :biggrin: But yeah... every boy should know that.... unless they are very young - and I don't think kids own cars.

LMAO. Well I'm glad we're all not as arrogant and up-tight as you then.
Reply 13
LMAO. Well I'm glad we're all not as arrogant and up-tight as you then.

Aww come on, I didn't mean to upset you. Some day, in a very distant future, you will understand girls, too.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Ciel.
Aww come on, I didn't mean to upset you. Some day, in a very distant future, you will understand girls, too.

You can only understand girls through experience. Not everyone's like you LOL.
Reply 15
You can only understand girls through experience. Not everyone's like you LOL.

There's something called 'common knowledge', too. Anyway, don't worry bro, it's not too late for you.

Why*do*you*have*so*many*stars*in*your*paragraph*?

Why have you wrapped everything in asterisks?

Also, she wants you. Text her FFS.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending