The Student Room Group

What do you miss most about school?

Do you miss secondary school? What do you miss the most? :moon:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

No, I really don't miss it. At all, Glad I left.I did have some fun- The messing about, the students being rude to the teachers, the fights, the funny unpredicted things....Sixth form was boring compared to secondary school.
I don't miss secondary school whatsoever, it was the worst 5 years of my life.
School trips were always fun :tongue:

In general I always felt very restricted by school though.
My friends :frown:
I miss being a year 7
I don't miss all the rules that seemed to be completely stupid at the time! But I do miss the lack of responsibility, would do GCSEs instead of A-levels again in a heartbeat!
the banter
Reply 8
the structure and the fact that it provided me with an excuse to get up every morning rather than just lie in bed doing nothing. I miss the banter in my lessons and some of the students and teachers as well
I don't really miss anything much about school apart from going up the shops at lunch time
Tbh I don't miss it. I hated the people there and they made secondary school like hell for me. I would never go back to it. I'm not going into details of it otherwise I'd end up writing paragraphs.
But now that I'm in college I feel so much happier.
Nothing at all!
Absolutely nothing-was a vile place
Barely any responsibility and hanging out with friends everyday.
Legit, the only thing I miss about secondary school was the muffins they sold in the canteen. I can't remember the name of the brand but remember the packaging and I haven't been able to find them anywhere since :colondollar: :laugh:
Being able to see my friends every day. That's a lot harder in the summer holidays when we all live two bus rides away from each other.
Original post by Spock's Socks
Legit, the only thing I miss about secondary school was the muffins they sold in the canteen. I can't remember the name of the brand but remember the packaging and I haven't been able to find them anywhere since :colondollar: :laugh:

See school did teach you something ; if you like something then take a note of it for future reference
Reply 17
Occasionally I miss wearing a uniform, it saved the hassle each morning of deciding what to wear! :colondollar:
College was infinitely more enjoyable than school.
8ths that weighed 3.5g.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending