The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Costa saved my gameweek... Capoue on my bench though :frown:
Can't believe I'm second in the league... wow. Never expected to be in the top half, let alone being second lol.
Expected a low scoring week so I'm not surprised really, going to save my transfer for this week and then make a few changes after.

Posted from TSR Mobile
28 points with Foster to play.

Friend now injured for 2/3 games, may have no subs playing with Allen suspended next GW.
All hail Darren Fletcher.

The saviour of my gameweek coming off the bench.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gob Bluth
All hail Darren Fletcher.

The saviour of my gameweek coming off the bench.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's the only player in my team who's scored this week. Unfortunately he's my third sub.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looking at West Broms next fixtures: hull WAT che SWA MU

Benteke > Rondon and Lukaku > Costa seems a very obvious transfer to make.
36 points with Foster CS. 1st time a starting GK kept a CS for me since GW3.
Original post by sr90
He's the only player in my team who's scored this week. Unfortunately he's my third sub.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nyon brings me in 11 points too lol. they both have saved my week. Back to the top of the league more importantly!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fletcher somehow saved my gameweek as a second sub. Is this real life?
Captaincy is really bugging me this week. Everyone has such good fixtures. You'd fancy City, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea to all win comfortably

I have Firmino and Mane so if I captain one of them it's inevitable the other one will get all the points

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aguero doubtful according to FPL.
Getting rid of Aguero after this gw...especially if he doesn't perform. My team is utter garbage because of his presence!! :mob:
Original post by UnWise
Getting rid of Aguero after this gw...especially if he doesn't perform. My team is utter garbage because of his presence!! :mob:

Yeh if he does nothing this week I'm removing him for Harry Kane and a better 4th midfielder

Posted from TSR Mobile
Problem with Aguero is that he's just so expensive.. kills your points per value figure if he's not scoring and not being captained for double points.
Amat v CPL (H)
Walker v CHE (A)

With Chelsea scoring and keeping clean sheets and Spurs struggling a touch, is Amat a decent punt?
Original post by Mister Dead
Amat v CPL (H)
Walker v CHE (A)

With Chelsea scoring and keeping clean sheets and Spurs struggling a touch, is Amat a decent punt?

Yeah I'd go for Amat. Walker could still be worth playing depending on your other defenders though
Original post by difeo
Yeah I'd go for Amat. Walker could still be worth playing depending on your other defenders though

Na I have Alonso (TOT) and Cedric (EVE)
Aguero captain too risky?
Too late. Aguero it is.

Latest