The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17

Welcome one and all!

This is the thread for the discussion of all things fantasy football. For all of those who are new, it is fairly simple. Simply go onto http://fantasy.premierleague.com and create an account. Select your Premier League squad from a budget of £100m and then join the TSR League!

The only rules for joining are:

1) You must post your team name in this thread or by sending me (sr90) a private message. If you fail to do this before GW1 you will be removed from the league.

2) To ensure that it is a league for TSR regulars, you must have 100 posts on the site which can come from any where on the web-site (e.g. 50 in H&R, 20 in Chat, 20 in Forum Games, 10 in Football [i.e. this thread]). These 100 posts must be made by the end of September. Exceptions can be made

The code is: 30779-25071 (this will be removed from public view when people start joining as I cba PM'ing 30 people)

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I've just joined as Little Monsters.
Whose everyone's picks so far?

Where's the value this season?

Posted from TSR Mobile
In. Sound of Nampalys
Reply 4
Original post by Gob Bluth
Whose everyone's picks so far?

Where's the value this season?

George Friend, Tom Heaton and Ben Foster all look good value at 4.5m.

I've been changing my team constantly apart from that lot given the multitude of players to pick from this year.
Reply 5
in

mr tim [we post here or PM you?]

And is there going to be a H2H league?
(edited 7 years ago)
I always worry more over what my team name will be rather than who'll be in it.
Not even gonna begin to start a draft yet as too much will change between now and the 13th.

I know once I start i'll be at it for hours looking at fixtures etc. Not worth it yet :lol: With so many players missing the first few games due to Euro 2016 it looks like i'll be wildcarding in GW4 again this year.

If there's enough interest in a H2H i'll get that going too
(edited 7 years ago)
Quoted as a regular even though I rage quitted in November? I love you @sr90 man, 'preciate you

Think I'll put Deeney in my squad just for you mate :biggrin:
Original post by leinad2012
Quoted as a regular even though I rage quitted in November? I love you @sr90 man, 'preciate you

Think I'll put Deeney in my squad just for you mate :biggrin:

I wouldn't think Watford will struggle this year
Reply 10
Original post by sr90
Welcome one and all!

This is the thread for the discussion of all things fantasy football. For all of those who are new, it is fairly simple. Simply go onto http://fantasy.premierleague.com and create an account. Select your Premier League squad from a budget of £100m and then join the TSR League!

The only rules for joining are:

1) You must post your team name in this thread or by sending me (sr90) a private message. If you fail to do this before GW1 you will be removed from the league.

2) To ensure that it is a league for TSR regulars, you must have 500 posts on the site which can come from any where on the web-site (e.g. 200 in H&R, 200 in Chat, 99 in Forum Games, 1 in Football [i.e. this thread]). These 500 posts must be made by the end of September. Exceptions can be made

The code is: 30779-25071 (this will be removed from public view when people start joining as I cba PM'ing 30 people)

Spoiler

Will join tonight - Teriyaki Subs

Thanks for the extra quote :biggrin:
Do a H2H too pls :smile:
I don't plan to pick a team until at least a couple of weeks from now. Going to be rough though with all the big hitters last season being priced high (as you'd expect).
Original post by Sephiroth
I don't plan to pick a team until at least a couple of weeks from now. Going to be rough though with all the big hitters last season being priced high (as you'd expect).

Isn't that the beauty of the game though, finding players who you don't expect to perform well?

Nobody would have picked players like Alli, Wilson, Mahrez, Ighalo this time last year. By Christmas everyone had them (well apart from Wilson but that was only down to injury).
Original post by sr90
I wouldn't think Watford will struggle this year

A perfect example of where a comma completely changes a sentence :biggrin:

I can see them struggling too, limped over the line, new gaffa and signing unknown players. If Ighalo goes that'll be the final nail in the coffin
Juan Direction. :yy:
Original post by leinad2012
A perfect example of where a comma completely changes a sentence :biggrin:

I can see them struggling too, limped over the line, new gaffa and signing unknown players. If Ighalo goes that'll be the final nail in the coffin

Like helping your uncle, Jack, off a horse or helping your uncle jack off a horse?
I'm in.

The Outsiders
IN

Sarfhampton as usual as I can't be arsed to think of a new name..
In - Ben's Angels.

The euros are going to make the start of the season such a ball ache.
(edited 7 years ago)
What have they done to the site!? :nooo:

Latest