The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mister Dead
After saying that I was staying away from Costa the injury to Austin has forced me to bring him in. Didn't fancy any of the other options, so i've gone billy big-balls and done a 12 pointer and shipped out Aguero, Austin, Chadli and Tomkins for Costa, Kane, Fer and Muniesa (zero itb)

PIckford (Jak)

Walker, Alonso, Cedric (Muniesa, Amat)

Sanchez, Hazard, Firmino, Alli, Fer

Kane, Costa (Anichebe)

Triple Chelsea, triple Spurs! Can't work out who to play though. Having a serious think about playing both Anichebe and Fer and dropping Alli.

Thought you had KDB for some reason. Tbh I'd play Alli every game at that price.

Pickford
Walker Holebas Lovren
KDB Sanchez Firmino Siggy
Costa Defoe Iheanacho

The team is slowly getting there. I want a proper defence, though.
Original post by little_wizard123

Pickford
Walker Holebas Lovren
KDB Sanchez Firmino Siggy
Costa Defoe Iheanacho

The team is slowly getting there. I want a proper defence, though.

That's not even a bad defence though - Walker is always a good one to have and Liverpool's defence in general isn't actually that bad; Lovren occasionally gets a set piece goal too.

A Chelsea defender wouldn't go amiss though
Mane and icheanacho or de bruyne and origi?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WesterosWildling
Mane and icheanacho or de bruyne and origi?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mané and Iheanacho in my opinion.

Origi isn't guaranteed to play once Lallana gets back, and Sturridge is only out for the next few games.

In contrast, Aguero is banned for 4 games and City don't really have another striker, plus Iheanacho has an exceptional scoring record in his limited gametime.
I only brought Austin in last week and his injury has forced me to take a hit to remove him. Brought Iheanacho in.
Can't decide if I should play a 5th midfielder (Phillips) who is playing against Chelsea, or a 3rd striker (anchibebe) who's playing against Swansea. Based on the fixture anchibebe is the obvious choice but Phillips is on a real good run of form. Thoughts?
Wow my team value has gone up by 1.0mil in the past week.

Had been eyeing up Austin but it's not very clear how long he'll be out for.. was planning to take Benteke out but now not convinced.

I think I'll just do Joe Allen --> Redmond and leave it at that.
Don't make early transfers a regular thing, especially when they play midweek.
Original post by DanMomens
Can't decide if I should play a 5th midfielder (Phillips) who is playing against Chelsea, or a 3rd striker (anchibebe) who's playing against Swansea. Based on the fixture anchibebe is the obvious choice but Phillips is on a real good run of form. Thoughts?

Definitely play Anichebe.

Some good looking fixtures this weekend, which inevitably means i'll get 20 points.
Holebas with two assists. He's the ****!
Original post by UnWise
Holebas with two assists. He's the ****!

Literally exactly why I have him in, even if Watford's defence isn't amazing.

Got him ages ago too so he was much. cheaper at the time :smile:
Reply 1791
Sanchez don't be benched...
Original post by Lúcio
Literally exactly why I have him in, even if Watford's defence isn't amazing.

Got him ages ago too so he was much. cheaper at the time :smile:

I've had him for quite some time as well. Feels good man! :awesome:
Oh dear. Fer over Can already looking a disaster
Original post by UWS
Sanchez don't be benched...

He's playing up front :smile:
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1481378968.709539.jpg

Srs?
Couldn't afford Sanchez, so I'm stuck with Ozil. Here's praying...
Looking like Chelsea was the better place to be captain wise if it's one of those days for arsenal...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Allen assist!
So when I have Walcott he does nothing while Sanchez scores a hattrick. But now when I swap to Sanchez, Walcott scores.

Ok then...

Latest