The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jazzy97
Encouraged because people shouldn't feel trapped and unable to express themselves in fear of being judged or wrongly labeled. Encourage people to be their true selves so you can actually connect with the person underneath and not the exterior outside that is fabricated to appeal to the masses.

Why is that good though? There's a reason that civilised society has norms and social rules.

And what do you mean wrongly labeled? Is it wrong to label this girl as a promiscuous person who doesn't value sexual relationships on a personal level?
Original post by donutellme
Why is that good though? There's a reason that civilised society has norms and social rules.

And what do you mean wrongly labeled? Is it wrong to label this girl as a promiscuous person who doesn't value sexual relationships on a personal level?

I don't see how society should dictate the way an individual chooses to live their lives.

If people decided to stick by the rules placed by society, slavery and women's voting rights wouldn't exist, inventors, and physicists like Einstein would be labeled crazy and people with mental illnesses would still be subjected to inhumane treatment.

Of course it's wrong, your opinion is one thing, but stating that she 'doesn't value sexual relationships on a personal level' is just slander.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jazzy97
I don't see how society should dictate the way an individual chooses to live their lives.

If people decided to stick by the rules placed by society, slavery and women's voting rights wouldn't exist, inventors, and physicists like Einstein would be labeled crazy and people with mental illnesses would still be subjected to inhumane treatment.

Of course it's wrong, your opinion is one thing, but stating that she 'doesn't value sexual relationships on a personal level' is just slander.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's a fair point about sticking to the rules.

Why is it slander? It's a fair conclusion to deduce from what's been said.
LIT
That's a fair point about sticking to the rules.

Why is it slander? It's a fair conclusion to deduce from what's been said.

It's a step too far, she could very much value here sexual relationships, we simply cannot judge a person online when we don't know then personally, sure you may not like what she's doing but don't cast judgements on the person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you wanna send boys nudes then fine, but those lads seem a little... errr... messed up.

Original post by Mvine001
WTAF? Why would you want to receive nude photos?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!

is this not like... obvious?

Do I? huh.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
This is on SC and I trust them both not to screenshot.

However, it has made them both literally obsessed with me. They have both said that its ruining their lives as all they can concerntrate on in the day is having sex with me.

Just as well, then, that you've not made any questionable disclosures of a highly personal, sensitive and indelicate nature which could threaten to compromise you were they exploited as leverage by either of the parties in question, whose already hormonally-charged and volatile temperaments you've evidently taxed beyond the normal limits of their emotional tolerance through sustained, wanton and cavalier sexual exhibitionism.

Oh, wait.
(edited 7 years ago)
OP trusts the guys not to screenshot :toofunny:
(edited 7 years ago)
Girlfriiiiend is a feminist! :teehee:
Original post by Jazzy97
It's a step too far, she could very much value here sexual relationships, we simply cannot judge a person online when we don't know then personally, sure you may not like what she's doing but don't cast judgements on the person.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not about whether I approve or not. Just facts
It's not about whether I approve or not. Just facts

It sounds more like opinions to me but, I'll leave it there. This conversation was actually really refreshing, however I don't want to over discuss things.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
That's your opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Obviously.
What's ur sc
Ok ngl I have a pretty hot bod and I'm fairly good looking, lately I've taken to sending nudes and sexting a couple of male friends late at night, and I really enjoy it. This is on SC and I trust them both not to screenshot.
However, it has made them both literally obsessed with me. They have both said that its ruining their lives as all they can concerntrate on in the day is having sex with me. Is this normal?

Whats ur sc
i enjoy this too, but i only do it with my boyfriend. Before him I would just please myself (I still do cos we're LDR). But now I have him to help me seeing as im horny probably 85% of the time. struggles
I'm a boy and i'm adicted to send nude photos and video to girls. i don't know if this is god but i enjoy it...
Yea if its u its u who cares but can i get some nudes please
Stop doing it. You realize that you don’t need to screenshot to get the picture right? What if his friend takes a pic of the phone with your photo and forwards it? Let’s see how long it takes before you start a new topic that the pics are seen by others...
This is abnormal and dangerous. You can never become a politician or hold a public office.
Ok ngl I have a pretty hot bod and I'm fairly good looking, lately I've taken to sending nudes and sexting a couple of male friends late at night, and I really enjoy it. This is on SC and I trust them both not to screenshot.
However, it has made them both literally obsessed with me. They have both said that its ruining their lives as all they can concerntrate on in the day is having sex with me. Is this normal?

You shouldn't trust them. You can get screen capture programs that screenshot stuff without telling someone. You can NEVER be certain that someone won't be keeping your private photos.

There's no shame to be had with sexting or sending nude photos - Provided you understand the risks, and leave your face out of the photos.

Latest

Trending

Trending