The Student Room Group

I'm a girl and I enjoy sending nudes and sexting, but is this normal???

Ok ngl I have a pretty hot bod and I'm fairly good looking, lately I've taken to sending nudes and sexting a couple of male friends late at night, and I really enjoy it. This is on SC and I trust them both not to screenshot.
However, it has made them both literally obsessed with me. They have both said that its ruining their lives as all they can concerntrate on in the day is having sex with me. Is this normal?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Ok ngl I have a pretty hot bod and I'm fairly good looking, lately I've taken to sending nudes and sexting a couple of male friends late at night, and I really enjoy it. This is on SC and I trust them both not to screenshot.
However, it has made them both literally obsessed with me. They have both said that its ruining their lives as all they can concerntrate on in the day is having sex with me. Is this normal?

What the hell are you doing? Those pictures could be sent to other people from those boys. I don't think this is normal. If I was you, I wouldn't send any more, even if I did enjoy it.
you do hear about people sometimes passing on this type of photo ?
Original post by the bear
you do hear about people sometimes passing on this type of photo ?

F*** yes. I've presentations about what could happen. In this presentation, five of seven girls ended up killing themselves because they were constantly teased about it.
Reply 4
I'm a girl and don't engage in sexting/nude sending
I'm in a long distance relationship with a guy and sending nude is like a chore to me!
Original post by Davalla
Sounds like a typical egotistical naive little slut to me.

What a horrible thing to say, this is 2016 people. There's nothing wrong with enjoying your sexuality, if you want to send nudes then send them, do whatever you want and be safe and have sex and have fun! Ignore these negative comments, yes be sensible but there's nothing wrong with a woman expressing her sexuality in any way she pleases.
Original post by vivienlucy
What a horrible thing to say, this is 2016 people. There's nothing wrong with enjoying your sexuality, if you want to send nudes then send them, do whatever you want and be safe and have sex and have fun! Ignore these negative comments, yes be sensible but there's nothing wrong with a woman expressing her sexuality in any way she pleases.

Would you do something like that then?

What's your snapchat? I'll add you
LMFAOOOOOOO
how dumb.
Original post by vivienlucy

She can do what she wants, we don't have to like it.
What's your snapchat? I'll add you

She's not going to want some uggo neckbeard from TSR.
Send your nudes to me and i will tell you
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Send your nudes to me and i will tell you

WTAF? Why would you want to receive nude photos?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
She's not going to want some uggo neckbeard from TSR.

I'm not an uggo neckbeard

Post facepics and turn off anon or you're lying.
Just made my day reading this lot hahaha
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
Post facepics and turn off anon or you're lying.

PRSOM.

Post picture w/ timestamp to prove it then. :smile:
posterboy thread for the insecurities on tsr lol
Should maybe stop with those boys tho, sounds like they're getting a bit obsessed.

Latest