The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

This post is from 2016 guys
Original post by Perksy121
This post is from 2016 guys

So hopefully the OP has realised the error of their ways and stopped doing this.
Original post by Anonymous
Ok ngl I have a pretty hot bod and I'm fairly good looking, lately I've taken to sending nudes and sexting a couple of male friends late at night, and I really enjoy it. This is on SC and I trust them both not to screenshot.
However, it has made them both literally obsessed with me. They have both said that its ruining their lives as all they can concerntrate on in the day is having sex with me. Is this normal?

It's normal, don't get too concerned about people passing it on. It is a risk but learn to deal with it. They do seem a bit obsessive but if you enjoy it, go for it.
Original post by KingHarold
So hopefully the OP has realised the error of their ways and stopped doing this.

Tbh I really don’t see a problem as long as you trust the people you’re sending them to and the OP didn’t make any suggestion that she didn’t.

Seems kind of harsh that she came on here asking if it was normal that she liked sexting and everyone just jumped on the judgemental bandwagon.
Very wrong and unnatural
Reply 105
Original post by beeninetytwo
Very wrong and unnatural

I left secondary school over a decade ago and it was happening alot even back then before Snapchat. I'm not sure you can label it as unnatural given the amount it happens.
All I am going to say is STOP IT
Original post by beeninetytwo
Very wrong and unnatural

If you really think about it, it’s very natural. The human race has long been into exhibitionism, just look at all the naked statues and paintings that adorn art galleries and famous historical sites.

I’m all for highlighting the risks but I’d hardly call it “wrong and unnatural”
Reply 108
You'll have to show us some of these nudes for us to offer you an informed opinion, for science you understand.
Reply 109
its not normal
Reply 110
trust urself and ask from ur mind kk u will get the answer

Latest

Trending

Trending