The Student Room Group

How do you plan to celebrate your exam results?

Whether it's a party with your friends, holiday with your family or just chilling - how do you plan to celebrate your exam results?
:yay::party2::jumphug:
This is a golden thread. Join in with this discussion before 26 August 2016 to be in with a chance of winning an iPad air 2

Other golden threads:

1. List the fibs your teacher told you at school

2. What's your ultimate summer tune?

3. Which GCSE subject can you not wish to ditch?

4. Sum up how you’re feeling about results day in a meme or gif

5. How do you plan to celebrate your exam results?

6. Starting uni: what are you most excited about?

7. One essential piece of advice you'd give to someone starting their A-levels

8. What's the one thing will get you through results day?

The competition runs from 3 August to 23:59 on 26 August 2016. The random draw will be made on 30 August 2016.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm getting my AS results this year. If I get good grades then I plan to have a meal with my family :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think I should first be sure that it will be a celebration, then I can decide how
I was promised a shopping spree if I achieved 6A's.

I've started stretching.
Reply 5
I believe I'll have to find a corner curl up and cry. But if they're even remotely good I may consider actually smiling! (that's a rarity for me) and having a take-away.
Reply 6
lots of vodka
Tbh I haven't even thought about it. I'll probably just get them and be happy (or gutted) and know that I can actually relax for the rest of the holidays :biggrin:
I'm not sure since I'm not expecting good results - if I do get 4 A's, I'll probs be just more relieved than anything tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
A copious amount of alcohol I presume. So if all goes well it'll be a celebration and if it doesn't I can just drink my sorrows away
Original post by Alisaurus Cats
x

My year group has arranged a 2nd pub crawl and clubbing night on results day (we had the first one on the last day of term) - that way, people can go out and either celebrate good results or drink to forget bad results. :rofl:

In between getting the results, sorting out UCAS stuff, and going out... I'll probably go home and watch netflix. :rolleyes:
Whichever way my results go, there will be vodka. Be that vodka in bed, or vodka at a party at Revs :smile:
Good results -> alcohol
Bad results -> alcohol and revision for retakes
i don't think there will be any celebrating involved
I haven't really thought about it. I don't have high hopes but whether I get good grade or bad grades I'd probably just end up chilling at home
Meal with the family on the Thursday, massive night out on the Friday...provided I get the grades I need
Reply 16
alcohol
Haven't thought about it. I don't think my family would even be happy if I come out with positive results, but I'll definitely be relieved and treat myself to something nice
Updating my TSR signature with "A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A* and a B in German :cry:", isn't that what normal people do? :borat:
Celebrate? I think the correct term here for me is mourn.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending