The Student Room Group

Will I get a job from Cognizant with a 2:2?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I had a assessment centre mid march then was invited to an final interview with the senior director.
Furthermore they called me last week to let me know they are going to give me a offer and i am now waiting for the contract to be sent so i can i sign and send back.
Reply 21
Original post by anzali09
I had a assessment centre mid march then was invited to an final interview with the senior director.
Furthermore they called me last week to let me know they are going to give me a offer and i am now waiting for the contract to be sent so i can i sign and send back.

Congrats on the offer! what business area will you be going into? did you have your final interview soon after the AC or more recently?
Reply 22
Original post by hiya1
Congrats on the offer! what business area will you be going into? did you have your final interview soon after the AC or more recently?

Thanks ! I am joining the CIS department. I had my final interview after 3 weeks from the assessment centre.

What about you? what stage are you on?
Reply 23
Thanks ! I am joining the CIS department. I had my final interview after 3 weeks from the assessment centre.

What about you? what stage are you on?

Nice! Had AC mid-march, was told I passed but am still awaiting a final interview!
Reply 24
Original post by hiya1
Nice! Had AC mid-march, was told I passed but am still awaiting a final interview!

Good Luck! yeah sometimes it may take longer for the final interview to be organised because thats what i was told, depending on that particular department.
Reply 25
Good Luck! yeah sometimes it may take longer for the final interview to be organised because thats what i was told, depending on that particular department.

Heard back from your BC?
Reply 26

Hey there, by any chance - how long did it took you to receive your contract if you remember so the official onboarding process could start?
Reply 27
Original post by Adam31
Can someone help?I have been offered a position with Cognizant, the next process entails a background check with Hireright, has anyone got any experience with the process particularly the checks undergone?I have a criminal record 'harrassment and battery' dating back the start of 2015 (3 years 4 months ago), long story short my neighbour conned/stole from my elderly mother. When I had site of this, I messaged my neighbour demanding the money to be given back to which, to put it polite the '*****' went and reported me to the police and I accepted I sent these messages (50 of them, i guess the hint was when i had no reply to stop messaging). I had to go magistrates court, what a joke! And as a result I received the above, it's a learning experience that will stay with me for life. Since then my neighbour has left the area, and recently only a month ago has returned the money and apologised to me! Hmmmmm. Question is will I fail the background check, which will leave to the ultimate loss of the job contract? Do I declare (I would have thought yes), if so will Cognizant debar me from such a position?Your help will be much appreciated.Adam

Hey mate, I think you need to be straight up with them. They will eventually find out anyways, and it would be better as a future employee/colleague that you took the initiative and did let them know in advance, rather them finding out from a third party.

Btw can I ask how long it took you to receive your verbal offer to receiving your contract? Thanks, r

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending