The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
University Motorsport Club organises some pretty cool events, We went Karting, Visited the Prodrive factory etc. Although it has to be said the organisers of this club were fourth years so events were very limited/ non- existent from about March onwards as they were mega busy. Hopefully it will better this coming academic year.

In the local area we go to the Huddersfield Motor Club, has a website i believe, you better google it though as ive forgotten it :tongue:
It's a fully registered club that organises evnts ranging from Geographical scatters, Autotests, Grass tracking and amateur rallying. Also the opportunity to become a marshall through this club and opportunities to spectate and be informed about all the local motorsport events. Just generally though you get to meet some nice motorsport veterens that have great stories to tell whilst enjoying a good beverage as well :wink:

BTW i'm going into my second year of Motorsport Technology in September Nice to meet you pal! Any specific questions PM me.

Mat.
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
that sounds really cool!

gonna definatly try get involved with it, cheers!

nice to meet you too!
If you want to know of any events - I race in the masters championship so just ask - there is a Jaguar XK (vintage ie : Xk 120 / 140 / 150 etc) at goodwood 24th March

Latest

Trending

Trending