The Student Room Group

*****y Grade Boundaries (**** you OCR)

How the **** can the difference between an E and an A be 13 ****ing marks in F214 it doesnt make any ****ing sense. And how is the E 32/60 wtfff :cry2: bastards :angry:

Anyone else's grade boundaries ****ed up? Lets have a pity party xP

Scroll to see replies

Original post by z33
How the **** can the difference between an E and an A be 13 ****ing marks in F214 it doesnt make any ****ing sense. And how is the E 32/60 wtfff :cry2: bastards :angry:

I found the paper fairly easy tbf, especially that fish next to the pond pump :tongue:
Original post by z33

I found the paper fairly easy tbf, especially that fish next to the pond pump :tongue:
Original post by z33

I feel you.....
13 markssss??? what on earthh!?!?!??!?!? :cry2:
Reply 5
AQA Chem 4's grade boundaries barely changing from last year's Chem4...
I'll be lucky to get an E overall now :|
Im guessing you flopped?
Because OCR.
Original post by z33

The reason they bunch them together is because they have overly restrictive mark schemes and there are a lot of accessible questions and a lot of difficult questions, which pushes most marks into the middle.
But it's not good, they should have a range of question difficulty to spread boundaries out.
Original post by z33

The reason they bunch them together is because they have overly restrictive mark schemes and there are a lot of accessible questions and a lot of difficult questions, which pushes most marks into the middle.

But it's not good, they should have a range of question difficulty to spread boundaries out.
Original post by z33

OCR English Literature - need 55 out of 60 on the exam paper to get an A. What the hell is an A*?
YES. I feel you 😭
YES. I feel you 😭
not OCR, but **** edexcel maths! 87% for an A in C4 and M1 maths???
and **** AQA the sly b*****ds! last year was 85% for an A which I missed out on by 1 mark and this year for the A2 resit, it's ******* 71% FOR A BLOODY A! talk about injustice
plus for chem 4 the hardest paper on earth the boundaries were not lowered one bit...
honestly i've been preparing for clearing all day now...:s-smilie::frown:
Reply 15
Original post by minjinoor
not OCR, but **** edexcel maths! 87% for an A in C4 and M1 maths???
and **** AQA the sly b*****ds! last year was 85% for an A which I missed out on by 1 mark and this year for the A2 resit, it's ******* 71% FOR A BLOODY A! talk about injustice
plus for chem 4 the hardest paper on earth the boundaries were not lowered one bit...
honestly i've been preparing for clearing all day now...:s-smilie::frown:

Yeah ;(
Original post by z33

In my English Lit exam (OCR), I have to get 55/60 (raw marks) for an A. Highest boundary I've seen for English in years. Extremely p*ssed.
Original post by dontargue
OCR English Literature - need 55 out of 60 on the exam paper to get an A. What the hell is an A*?

THIS!!! It's the highest English boundaries I've seen, having checked past boundaries. Very upset (to put it politely).
Is TSR acting weird for anyone else??
Original post by L's Successor
Is TSR acting weird for anyone else??

I've passed this thread on. Earlier today, the development team launched an update and asked us to feed anything back to them. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest