The Student Room Group

Can I still get into Bristol with these grades ?

There must be hundreds of posts like this by now, but I got AABC at AS in geography, economics, spanish and biology respectively. It was better than I expected but im kinda disappointed, was aiming for an A in spanish. I really want to go to Bristol to study law but I'm worried I won't get an offer due to my low grade in biology, which I'm dropping. I'm going to resit one of the spanish papers to hopefully pull my overall grade up to an A, and I'm definitely prepared to work extra hard this year to get the AAA I need but is it likely I will even get an offer in the first place?

edit: I got 1A* 9As 1C in my GCSEs, my personal statement should be very good once i'm finished, and on the one LNAT practice paper i've tried so far i got 24/42, though i haven't attempted any practise essays yet.
(edited 7 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest