The Student Room Group
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton

Problems with online enrolment - adult nursing

I'm having problems with the online enrolment for my course! i can't even get past the bit to create my account? can anyone help me??

thanks
We all are chick, I used a different link to obtain username and password but me and my friend are also having problems with either signing in or using the captcha system I've emailed and am going to ring tomorrow. Send me your number if you want and I'll message you any new info xx
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton
Original post by FranSVE91
We all are chick, I used a different link to obtain username and password but me and my friend are also having problems with either signing in or using the captcha system I've emailed and am going to ring tomorrow. Send me your number if you want and I'll message you any new info xx

Iv finally got in now!! Yay!! We are so close!! I'll PM u my number anyways incase anything else goes tits up haha! Xx
Is it working now I'll have a go and do it then! Are you in Wednesday at 10am for ID verification?( xx
Original post by FranSVE91
Is it working now I'll have a go and do it then! Are you in Wednesday at 10am for ID verification?( xx

Yeah Iv enrolled and uploaded my picture for my ID card. Yeah I'm in on Wednesday!! Also got my occupational screening tomorrow at Preston hospital!! Xx
I had my occupational screening months ago I've swapped from Preston to Bolton as I needed injections for placements so I've had those now. It won't allow me to do my ID card they said I can do it on the day it's getting on my nerves I've been trying all day but it just keeps telling me to reprint my enrolment stuff when I've already done it 😔 I'm going to end up with a mongy photo lol
Sorry to. Jump in your post but what does this mean?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending